Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 12 hours.

Welcome Backe Mr. Kotter

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Skrilla-Killa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:00 am    Post subject: Welcome Backe Mr. Kotter

Hi, i am an old AR junkie from the days of about '97-'00 when I graduated from HS. I tried a comeback for a little while and was getting sort of serious but you know how life gets. I have finished some college and may have some time to see if this is still my gig. I am not really into name dropping (mainly because I am not sure if many would even remember me) but I had some cabaled characters including a legion and an almost knight...cant remember what that induction period is called. Anyways, I dont intend to let mud rule my life as I have found the joy of the female companionship and that working means money. Not that I was a loser before, but I spent too much time on skills and practicing and not enough time enjoying the simple pleasure of sh*t kicking the dog out of someone. It seems that the realms have undergone quite a change since I was last here. I look forward to checking it out.

0 0 0
Skrilla-Killa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:09 am    Post subject: By the way

any advice anyone could provide would be helpful, considering i am not a newbie but I may as well be.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject:

Yeah if you got a question just ask. Welcome back.

0 0 0
dashpunk217

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject:

I've played since about '97 so I might remember you...yeah it's changed quite a bit but 99% of the changes are for the better. Except theres no Market Square....

0 0 0
marsd

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 7:31 am    Post subject:

Hi hi, don't know you... but hi anyways.

Strangely I find this disturbing.. you see highschoolers from 97, now having the life... have matured considerably looking at how they post, and besides maturing, they have also mellowed down a lot compared to 13 year old posts..

but what really is disturbing is their forum nicknames... dashpunk? skrilla killer? That's what a 13 year old would put for a nick.. @_@

0 0 0
dashpunk217

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject:

It's my email...when you have a million different things and passwords to remember you tend to stick with the same one no matter how immature it seems...I have the memory of a retarded circus monkey.

0 0 0
Altheripper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
It's my email...when you have a million different things and passwords to remember you tend to stick with the same one

Heh...Same with mine. I use it for all my usernames for everything. It was originally my Halo gametag. I get some strange looks when I give it out as my email....

0 0 0
Skrilla-Killa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:29 am    Post subject:

skrilla-killa was my nickname back when i used to play counter strike. i dont kill so much skrilla anymore, but hey it is better than sitting for 5 minutes trying to decide on something that isnt completely retarded.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject:

At least its not got a "17" at the end. Thats got to be embarassing as hell being 25 years old with your AIM screen name still ending in a 17. People do that with their email addresses too.

0 0 0
Trillian

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:49 pm    Post subject:

Skrilla-Killa wrote:
skrilla-killa was my nickname back when i used to play counter strike. i dont kill so much skrilla anymore, but hey it is better than sitting for 5 minutes trying to decide on something that isnt completely retarded.

you plyaed a lot of FY_maps? On Victoria Secret's at all?...

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: