Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 7 hours.

Ethnic diversity
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What's your ethnicity?
American Indian or Alaska Native
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Asian
18%
 18%  [ 7 ]
Black or African American
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
White or Caucasian
59%
 59%  [ 22 ]
Hispanic or Latino
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Middle Eastern, or International
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 37

Sebryn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:49 pm    Post subject:

formalism wrote:
By the way, not all Latinos consider themselves Hispanics, and find it offensive to be categorized as Hispanic. I'm not one of them, but I'm just letting you know in case you ever call an angry, politically motivated Latino a Hispanic.

To any Latinos *OR* Hispanics, the grouping wasn't meant to offend - I took it off a standard application. Blame the system that already considers you one 'group.'

[sarcasm] My heritage is Irish, never even seen the Caucasus region... and yet I've gotta suffer by "labelling" myself with those guys. I know how it feels. [/sarcasm]

This is pretty telling though... I was thinking the same thing about the playerbase, Dav. Figured a lot more Asians would be showing themselves in the poll, but either they're not active lately or they're choosing to keep to themselves and not vote on the poll.

0 0 0
Tayku

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:53 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Kalist, that fuckers in BC, he's gotta be Chinese...

muahha, funny cause it be true.

0 0 0
divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:49 am    Post subject:

White people may suck at RTS games, online RPGs, fighting games, turn based strategy games, and damn near every other type of competitive game out there, but god damnit. We still rock over every other race in the world in first-person-shooters.

And hockey. So there.

(PS Don't you asian motherfuckers even try to claim fighting games as your arena either. While there aren't very many hardcore black gamers, they all are naturally gifted at fighting games like Tekken and Virtua Fighter. You asians just think you dominate that market because you spend too much time practicing)

0 0 0
Amdorin

Location: No matter how much a failure, no life is worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:01 am    Post subject:

divsky wrote:

(PS Don't you asian motherfuckers even try to claim fighting games as your arena either. While there aren't very many hardcore black gamers, they all are naturally gifted at fighting games like Tekken and Virtua Fighter. You asians just think you dominate that market because you spend too much time practicing)

Heh, it's cuz most of the "hardcore black gamers" are too busy playin (for money often) madden 04-06, live 04-06, street 3,<any other sport game other than golf and soccer>

But I've been a rpg head: Final fantasies, AR, Quest 64 (THIS GAME WAS ADDICTING, you wouldn't realize how long you played until it was dark outside and you woke up to play), Chrono Trigger/Cross, blah blah. I played sports games rarely, but I'll kick someone's ass in Street Figher/Marvel v. Capcom <insert number> Twisted Evil

0 0 0
marsd

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 12:07 pm    Post subject:

divsky wrote:
White people may suck at RTS games, online RPGs, fighting games, turn based strategy games, and damn near every other type of competitive game out there, but god damnit. We still rock over every other race in the world in first-person-shooters.

And hockey. So there.

lol. You're just jealous. Why need to defend something you can't change anyways?

0 0 0
divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject:

I think I should compile a list.

White people - First person shooters. Golf games, Tetris.
Asians - Real time strategy, online RPGs, Dance Dance Revolution
Black people - Fighting games, racing games, Madden
Latino - I don't think I ever seen a latino play a video game in my entire life.
Eskimo - Fishing simulators, I swear to god they're amazing at them.

0 0 0
Sebryn

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 2:55 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Tetris

Obviously you've never seen the video of that Asian guy playing that super-mad fast as lightning "uber-Tetris"...

Oh, and I used to know a Latino guy that would kick damn near anybody's ass at SFIII (and a huge white guy too). He spent nearly every damn day at the arcade, but he was good as a result (SFIII, SF vs. Capcom, Soulcalibur, Tekken... all the fighting games).

0 0 0
Mr. Forgotten

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 3:22 pm    Post subject:

Me...Im Alaska Native, specifically of the Tlingit nation

0 0 0
Monkey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 4:52 pm    Post subject:

I'm black and sexy.

0 0 0
LABruinCub

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject:

divsky wrote:

Latino - I don't think I ever seen a latino play a video game in my entire life.

hahaha, Divsky, you crack me up. yes, lots of whites rock fps, especially halo2 online... those guys from like the heartland, can't touch them. asians and ddr? LOL! I have never played ddr, that's more of a "lifestyle choice." as for blacks and latinos, the best sf3 and other fighting game players are namely latino or asian. check out www.shoryuken.com for rankings. Madden players are hard to rank, because either you glitch or you play sim, but to play sim takes a good deal of knowledge about the game of football itself... something many gamers lack. =)

0 0 0
Amdorin

Location: No matter how much a failure, no life is worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 7:56 pm    Post subject:

Hey, black peeps is coming up in FPS', my friend at NC A&T is in the nation top 500 on xbox live.

I think we really starting getting into them because of the 64, GOLDEN EYE Anyone?

0 0 0
etso

PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject:

divsky wrote:

I fucking dominate tiger woods 05, only lose when im drunk Razz

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2005 12:23 am    Post subject:

divsky wrote:

Top 10 on bungee for XBOX Live Halo (original, I hate 2) beforw I quit. Had D2 ladder dominated in all classes, won 3 racing game tournaments, and my clan dominated KYs tournaments in Halo for two years. And, we were all Latinos. Eat it bioches. Latinos are stealing video games from white people, just like everything else. Twisted Evil
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: