Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 10 hours.

A question....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amdorin

Location: No matter how much a failure, no life is worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: A question....

If the amount of forum members = 559, then...

How big is the pbase? I understand people may have perhaps 2 and a minute possible 3 different names. But can we go out on a limb and say 200 are individuals, where is the reflection in the pbase, or is time that spread out from each other?

I just wonder about it, because only time I see a moderate pbase on at the same time is surge, but to have that many forum members (give or take 100), we need a MASS Surge day, that last for 3 hours, with like 3x learning rate ONCE a month. People just can't miss that.

0 0 0
Saegen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject:

Make sure it is on the day most people already attend, Like a friday or Sunday.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:07 am    Post subject:

most people don't bother deleting their forum name when they leave AR. And inactive forum accounts stay around for like a year or something.

0 0 0
Jamus

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:09 am    Post subject:

I'd bet that over half of the forum members don't even remember what AR is, and they haven't posted in over a year. A lot probly just registered, and got tired of it eventually. There are some people who left AR, but their account is still active... I don't think that from the forum you can calculate any kind of accurate p-base number. Also, there are people who play AR who probly haven't even heard of the forum, or just don't browse it.

0 0 0
theobserver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 4:25 am    Post subject:

I think the odd scheduled brawl day will attract a larger number of current and past players than the surges. We can market it as a 'promotion' or 'open day' for new players.

0 0 0
Mr. Forgotten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:26 am    Post subject:

i have been playing this game since 2002 and have numerous characters, and i have introduced this game to quite a few people..so count me out on leaving AR

0 0 0
Mr. Forgotten

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:27 am    Post subject:

correcting self...have had...lol

0 0 0
Leliwen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:09 pm    Post subject:

I know how you feel I left and came back and now I dont want to leave and am in the process of introducing a brand new mudder. He has never mudded before so I guess he will be chum for awhile oh well I hope he sticks with it....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 6:29 pm    Post subject:

Harassment, the corner-stone of any successful friendship. Twisted Evil

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: