Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 13 hours.

Darkhaven stuff
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:07 pm    Post subject:

Kaddar faeries have been dropped about ten levels so that they wont aggro high level players.

0 0 0
Louis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:22 pm    Post subject:

oh Good, that makes me feel like making darkhaven my next hometown! haha.. solution 2, the one that no one had any feedback for...

the inherent problem with running out through kaddar faeries is this. MOVES. the path from your recall point to Enthema is first of all obscenely long and gives opponent lots of time to come track you. then the moves are bad along the forest path south of darkhaven. you hit Enthema, your move penalty per room drops to almost walking on water. Enthema is also rather big, before you can reach Drow village, and later Kaddar faeries. if you plan on running south after recalling to darkhaven, you better make sure you are flying and that you have gold to buy those flying scrolls/potions. Also, REMEMBER if you recall, regardless of whether you are flying already, you Halve your moves instantly.

if someone recalled to dkhaven, first thing i'd do is stick in timaran for a bit while checking north of timaran path (which extends all the way to outerlimits so i can see if you're trying to run into battlezone), then quickly check south of timaran's graveyard, run into darkhaven, and immediately go south into enthema to catch you sleeping for moves.

0 0 0
Enskel

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject:

The ruined Valour was a really poor hometown to recall to for a long time. Maybe it's time for the shadowwalkers to suffer for a little while until there's some other reason to change things. The age of light has come!

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: