Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 7 hours.

Half-Elf Paladins

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Static Impulse

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:17 am    Post subject: Half-Elf Paladins

Yeah, thats right. They made em, and they're going to rock. Anyway I was on AR at about 11:30 seattle time(too lazy to figure out which that is) and decided to check up on the racial legacies help file. I noticed a couple new ones had been added such as the duergar thief stuff and the half-elf paladins new abilities. I though to my self, "Alright! A sweet new paladin class to try out", since I was getting kinda bored with a lot of the old combos, and quickly quit to make myself the paladin. However when I got to the class option, paladin wasn't listed for half-elfs. Just the standard, monk, warrior, bard, and ranger. Just thought I post this as A. I was the first to want to make one...(well maybe) and B. Maybe the IMMs will read this and make it avalible soon. Thanks for the read. Very Happy

0 0 0
Burzuk
Implementor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:33 am    Post subject:

The change announcements will be posted to everyone once the relevant changes have actually been coded in. We try to add the concomitant helpfiles in a timely matter, which is usually before the coding is finished. For future reference, posting on the forum about it neither "reminds" us of any changes we've just written helpfiles for, nor speeds up the coding/testing process one iota.

We appreciate your enthusiasm, but would appreciate it if you would please follow the directions I made in my announcement in the Battlefield forum and wait for us to actually finish the changes so that we can discuss them after all the cards have been placed on the table. A little patience goes a long way.

0 0 0
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: