Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 4 days, 10 hours.

Area spells illegal?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 5:10 am    Post subject:

Gygh...This is not real life. Blackmail is in no way illegal. I have blackmailed my fair share of JUSTICES...welll twice. But never when I was wanted...Naugrim...Come on dude!

0 0 0
Matrix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:40 pm    Post subject:

About the faerie fog thing...

Ug and I used to stand in Market Square spamming fog to see which of us would get nailed first with our 60 saves vs spell. We never got flagged for it, although quite a few justices told us to knock it off.

You have to keep in mind that Justices are players just like you and me, and they won't walk into a meat processor without a damn good reason or at least a chance of surviving. If the biggest, baddest guy in the game is spamming faerie fog, you can't expect a lone justice (especially if he's down in levels) to try to take him down (unless, of course, you're the justice cabal leader).

0 0 0
Gygh

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 1:59 am    Post subject: Re:

He got me Crying or Very sad , but it wasn't my fault; I was playing on my sisters computer, and my brother was kinda on the good computer (we have like six computers at my house) and for some reason I was really lagged. But I contracted him Razz, Meriando... Your awesome telling me about the 'You can't contract a Mob' thing, told me exactly which one it was.... ("Try doing 'contract 6.Sasarai', assuming that is who you want to contract") In fact, it would have been cheaper to pay him 20k, but he's been blackmailing everyone for money so it's worth it. I think I'll just group with a Justice and rank from there, that way he won't be allowed to attack me (if they're in his range that is). This is for you Sasarai! Ninja + Surprised (you) Arrow XD

0 0 0
Louis

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2004 7:29 am    Post subject:

since this is an ooc forum but still tied to the game, you may not talk about contracts on this forum. if your side of the contract was breached in game, the contract would automatically be broken and a new contract on your own head would be placed and the assassins would gun for you. so i dont know how this one should be handled....

0 0 0
Kaseius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 8:45 pm    Post subject:

You're kidding, right, Louis? This isn't AR. These are forums. You don't know what character it was who contracted him, eh?

0 0 0
Bones V2.0

PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject:

Kaseius wrote:
You're kidding, right, Louis? This isn't AR. These are forums. You don't know what character it was who contracted him, eh?

I've been led to the impression that you may not talk about it at all. Divulging either the target or the puchaser is grounds for having the contract reversed.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: