Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 13 hours.

I'm sorry.

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you fogive me?
Yes.
53%
 53%  [ 17 ]
No.
46%
 46%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 32

Remmenon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:09 pm    Post subject: I'm sorry.

Hey everyone, yes I've been a retard. Yes I've posted some pretty useless garbage. Most of the time, I was drunk while doing it.

Anyways.. can you guys forgive me? I promise to post more intelligent things, related to the game, and ideas. But, just because someone doesn't like my idea please don't bash me for it, just be constructive, maybe even helpful by making my idea better. Thank you for putting up with my garbage (Especially you Dav. Wink )

[/code]

0 0 0
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject:

Alcohol is a hell of a thing.
Just no more nonsense please.

0 0 0
_Clifton_
Emissary

Location: your and you're are not the same. they're, there, and their are not the same. learn to english.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:57 am    Post subject:

No. Not yet. Good luck climbing out of the hole you've dug - it'll be hard but doable.

0 0 0
Remmenon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:54 am    Post subject: whoops.

Yah. I guess I should change my signature thingy.

P.s. Clifton, Sorry but I'm not going to kiss your ass to get your forgiveness. But thanks everyone who voted yes.

To those who voted no... damn soo hard not to insult..

*sigh*

0 0 0
LABruinCub

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 9:26 am    Post subject:

I voted yes... cus at the end of the day, even if you win a discussion on an internet forum that's set up for a fantasy text only game based on D&D with a current player base of less than 40 people worldwide... exactly.

LOL! Puts everything into perspective eh? It's just a game people. =)

0 0 0
_Clifton_
Emissary

Location: your and you're are not the same. they're, there, and their are not the same. learn to english.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:09 pm    Post subject: Re: whoops.

Remmenon wrote:
Yah. I guess I should change my signature thingy.

P.s. Clifton, Sorry but I'm not going to kiss your ass to get your forgiveness. But thanks everyone who voted yes.

To those who voted no... damn soo hard not to insult..

*sigh*

Nah, not quite that egotistical. I meant more in terms of future posts, constructive, beneficial, etc..

0 0 0
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:13 pm    Post subject:

so, if everyone hasnt figured it out or heard or whatever, I am mullet.

Remmenon, dude...Just change your SN, forget the forum for a month or two, then slowly work your way back in. You *cant* work your way out of the hole you have dug. *cannot*

0 0 0
marsd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject:

Lol, not to nit pick.. but forgive was spelt wrong Sad

0 0 0
Stephen2_Aust

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 2:40 am    Post subject:

Seeing as my post was deleted, I will tone down my frankness.

Remennon, the problem with posting stuff like you did, is that you wouldn't DARE to do speak like that in real life if the person was right in front of you, as they would probably smack you in the face.

Treat a forum the same, please.

Anyway, who cares, by the end your posts were so boring I skipped 'em.

0 0 0
Jamus

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 3:56 am    Post subject:

I thought they were funny.

*shrugs*

0 0 0
Simpleton

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject:

It your indeed done with the crazyness, sure i'll forgive you no problem. The only thing that I am curious to know is that were you trying to rp the retard angle?

0 0 0
divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:30 pm    Post subject:

I sense attention seeking behavior.

0 0 0
gr8mage

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject:

and his name is divsky. Seriously tho, I feel that most people would be like.

Arguement->namecalling->trying to make eachother look stupid->getting the person with less friends kicked out, because its internet.

Its just stupid immaturaty to let a logical arguement devolve into this above so that one person suffers because people feel the need to feel big and take that route. I enjoy arguing constructively, but if it turns sour at the end of the day I like to approach people as if it never happened, a fresh start to see if things can be better again. So if remmenon starts making good and non annoying arguements for his cases, then hell yeah he deserves to be here as much as anyone else.

Also considering this is a game, and a forum, maybe making such a big deal out of someone disagreeing is a stupid thing to do. If you cant change their minds dont talk to them to put them down by responding with a short quip or whatever to make them either look stupid or asshole or both. Because thats what turns into flame wars, so everyone who involves themself in doing this, you are the one pushing that person more. I think if you pushed remmonon in real life he wouldnt just sit there and take it like you seem to expect him to. Not only is it the moral highroad not to respond to someones arguements once they can no longer agrue it reasonably, it is also better for that person and you and everyone else as a whole to let that person have the last word.

0 0 0
Flying Hampster of Doom

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject:

People apologize because they have done something wrong. You have not done anything wrong, unless you call excercising your ability to free speech. While I do not agree with most of your sentiments in the past, I did not walk away hurt. Allow me to explain. You should be voting on whether you accept his apology only if he actually hurt you in some way. In which case, if you really think he wronged you, you should seek psychological attention for a very low self esteem, ranging into depression. This is a forum, these are players of a game which you mutually play.

I won't be voting. However, I applaud you Remmenon for atleast stepping up and presenting an option. While my brothers way may have helped you, this will leave alot of people (probably yourself as well) feeling more satisfied. Well done.

[EDIT]

I really intended to skip over the post by Gr8mage, I really did, but I couldn't contain myself any longer.

Mage. You seem to be inferring that other members of the forum pushed him first and that his various rants did not come in already screaming on their own. You have proof of that, yes?

0 0 0
theobserver

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 12:53 am    Post subject:

I voted yes. Cool

Hamster and his bro seem to have grown up a lot in the last few weeks so there is hope for anybody.

*no offense intented*

0 0 0
gr8mage

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:07 am    Post subject:

lol I thought you read the whole thing hampster. I agree with what you said but you really need to read mine more thorough when you read others' posts.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: