Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 12 hours.

first time on AR
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reiyami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:04 am    Post subject:

Oh hi! You were very helpful! Thank you! I really liked that that someone was there helping me through my first few moments!

Currently I've been killed 4 times today. A little humbling since I consider myself a veteran mudder. Embarassed

But I'm pushing my way through. I can't really solo-level anymore and I'm having a lot of trouble now finding groups. But I'm going to keep trying!

0 0 0
Vhrael
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:07 am    Post subject:

Word of advice for playing a necro:

Don't go kill-happy too early. If you do, people will know that you're not trustworthy as a groupmate, and you'll never get anywhere. Just my two cents.

0 0 0
reiyami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject:

Mad Mad Mad

I was just really angry at her. It was underhanded attacking me while resting my wounds. Then stealing a good group from me.. She thought she could hide from me in the sewers. Well your sewers aren't exactly very original.. Rolling Eyes and I found her. Cast sleep on her then tried to blind her. Wasted all my mana without realizing my blind was at 1%.

Oh well. I have plenty of time to plot my revenge.

0 0 0
Sethronu
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 12:43 am    Post subject:

the sewer is definitely a veteran's play-area (every veteran to muds should know how to pk relatively well in there).

the attacking at low ranks thing is moderated (help pk limit) but it doesn't always work to do away with the cheese level 12 kills. don't pk (and be watchful of the pk) until you hit level 30.

solo ranking doesn't work too well around 12, it will work a little better around 25 to 30, not that great at 40, not so good at 43, almost impossible 45 and up.

0 0 0
Kessor Natul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 2:19 pm    Post subject:

Okay, speaking of PK's-this might be a little of topic- is it against PK rules to kill one of your own guild because you wanted "some money and I was to poor and weak to kill something else..." ? Because someone so totally wasted me and took a shitload of stuff and their reason was "I am poor".... Evil or Very Mad

0 0 0
Poo Man

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:12 pm    Post subject:

Welcome to the Abandoned Realms! I've never had and real playing expierence with a necro, but from fighting them thay are pretty damn nice. My main mage expierence was the invoker and that was kick ass. Hellstream won a duel against ol' Cribbus. Chain lightning won a few too.

0 0 0
Kessor Natul

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:42 pm    Post subject:

Oh, yeah...(sorry) Welcome to AR!.....I have had experience with Necros... Be careful of PK's (I think someone already said this, but not sure...) People wanna kill you just because you are necro... Hard as shit to find groups.... alotta their powers are pretty cool, though... good luck! Wink

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: