Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

Peace.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flying Hampster of Doom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:49 pm    Post subject: Peace.

Short and Sweet;

Bye for good. Thanks for all the fun.

0 0 0
Viggs

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject:

Later Dude,
See ya in a few months.

0 0 0
Kailya

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:27 pm    Post subject:

How come your leaving? Just curious.

0 0 0
Vhrael
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:29 pm    Post subject:

"The Vicious Cycle":

1. Player decides to "move on".
2. Player posts "goodbye message" to try and convince themselves that it's really "done".
3. Player makes it through 2-3 days unscathed, preoccupied by real-life interests - work, school, boy/girlfriend, family, etc.
4. Player has a "healthy curiosity" as to just how many people might've responded to their "goodbye message".
5. Player gives in to "healthy curiosity" and checks the forum, "just this once".
6. Player casually notices another recent post, update, or someone's mention of a recent event in-game.
7. Player is intrigued, but attempts to remain "strong".
8. Player gives in to "intrigue" and checks out the game, perhaps on an old character, perhaps creating a new one.
9. Player slips into the "warm fuzzy" of familiarity while watching text scroll by.
10. Player has officially been recharged, and is now ready for more.

You're welcome, Hampster... Twisted Evil

(Oh, and on a sidenote - if you're serious and you're trying to get away, good luck with that. Addiction's a bitch.)

0 0 0
Vhrael
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject:

Told ya (this was like 2 minutes ago):

http://www.boomspeed.com/texanford/currentscreen.JPG

0 0 0
Flying Hampster of Doom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:37 pm    Post subject:

The "cycle" is not that vicious!

Actually, I can't logon to AR at work. I CAN on the other hand, check the forum, especially considering the amount of boredom time I have here. So I will cruise through occasionally, but other than posting on this subject, you probably won't hear from me much.

Reason

My main reason for deciding just to give up the ghost, is A: My lack of time to play. Quite seriously I have been on six times in the last month. I just don't have time to play as frequently as I would like or have been in the past.

B: Looking to get more and different work. My contemplations are taking me the way of tile/general contracting, which is a time consuming amount of work. As well, I am hoping to continue my education and finishing my degree work at the same time. Which doesn't leave a whole lot of time for AR, unfortunatly.

I am still down for the meet and greet up in Vancouver, so keep posting on that. For all of you that know my AIM/EMAIL address don't be afraid to drop me a line if you want to talk it up.

0 0 0
Flying Hampster of Doom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:38 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Told ya (this was like 2 minutes ago):

http://www.boomspeed.com/texanford/currentscreen.JPG

Punk. Laughing

0 0 0
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject:

Vhrael that was funny shit. Hahaha.

Oh and btw, Justin is quitting cuz 'his lame brother' owned the fuck out of him and he thinks he stinks now.

Tough luck bro. You always knew I was better than you.

0 0 0
Flying Hampster of Doom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject:

crazyhorse said:

Quote:
Another time, I was on my warlord at rank 48. Uhhh....damn names...Britck or krit. One was a warlord, one was a Legion, but both were avian warriors, around the same time. Anyway, whichever one was the Warlord, rank 48...My older brother was playing Ssrthak. Slith warrior. rank 50. Im like, fuck him dude. I can sooo pwn you. Of course I am sitting at a sideways glance away from him so I can see where he is and shit so Im thinking 'No prob. This bitch ass noob has nothing on me.' We started in Valour, and he ended up chasing me all around the city walls in Seringale and I got ganked by my brother who had lots of things going for him. Faster comp, More experience on what people are going to do, and how to go about solving the riddle of what people are going to do after that. Anyway, I got uber noobed, then I went after him again, and got uber noobed again, and Justin looked at me in Dismay, and slapped me upside the head. *end of story*

.... *yawn* .....

0 0 0
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:11 am    Post subject:

Its called having half a brain.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: