Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 6 hours.

The new circus area
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:38 pm    Post subject:

Poo Man wrote:
Damn, reading this I have to make a new character and check it out. Dav, you come up with some pretty twisted ideas. I still remember when you turned the bench that was at NS into a bed of nails and a newb sat on it and died. Can I join your Official Davairus Fan Club?

I believe that 'noob' was clifton. Hahahah.

0 0 0
_Clifton_
Emissary

Location: your and you're are not the same. they're, there, and their are not the same. learn to english.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:35 pm    Post subject:

... lets not talk about that. or that it was three times.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:06 pm    Post subject:

Davairus wrote:
To keep things interesting, there is an evil clown who sabotages the events. He's there to stop you taking too long and hogging the games, he's also there to cause obfuscation sometimes, and generally make a nuisance of himself. He's a typical loveable cowardly villian that spices things up a bit. Unfortunately I haven't done a very good job of this part of the area (i.e. telling the story behind the place), that will be something I shall remedy over the weekend. Basically its a drow that wants to sabotage the circus, to drive it out of business. I will improve this aspect of the area this weekend.

Done as promised. When you visit the circus, be on the look out for an injured lion-tamer (he's too badly hurt to participate in the circus anymore). This will get you started on a quest that'll help you discover pretty much everything there is to know about the area's story.

0 0 0
Poo Man

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:15 am    Post subject:

Sorry about the "noob"thing Clifton, didn't know that was you.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:53 am    Post subject:

*bump?*

Just a quick post here to say that the quest of the area has finally been completed. Feb 16 was the date of the original post and its Mar 14 now. So that's almost a full month of time (and plenty lives) taken to beat the circus area.

The first person to ever figure out & complete Dangerous Daggers of Death was Haelraltar.
The first person to complete the whole quest (shortly after being helped to complete the daggers) was Iriqeous.
Both Knights of Valour.

They deserve some recognition for that.. so here's to them.

Looks like I've been figured out!

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: