Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 13 hours.

PK/RP music.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:25 pm    Post subject: PK/RP music.

What sort of Music do you play when you are pking or RPing?

A good one for me is Buck Cherry for Pking. Its very up and atem.

Rp is nice and relaxed. Like some zep or some floyd. Maybe no tunes at all if I have to read a bunch ( I cant concentrate and listen to tunes at the same time.)

0 0 0
First-fantasy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject:

Pking I can't say much about because I don't do it really...But when I'm rping its nice to have music that matches the character to help you get into the mood.
(Although lately I've just been listening to eather Panic! at the Disco or MUCC so it doesn't really matter...)

0 0 0
Phostan
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject:

I always have music playing, even if Im just leveling, background noise helps. Even if I'm pk'ing the music thats playing is usually fine too. This is stuff like Nickelback Default, NIN, Linkin Park. BUT, If I log on with the intent of pk'ing a particular individual who has pissed me off a lot, or who is a tough fight, I turn off my speakers, plug in my headphones, and I start up my Metallica, because for as loud as its about to be, speakers will shake the house. At the beginning of 2004, when my friends and I played together at the same house, and we had our 3 level 50's who pked together, we called ourselves the horsemen, so we'd play the four horsemen when we all logged in.

0 0 0
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject:

I don't have a different music preference for RP or PK, generally I have Tom Waits, some celtic stuff, kaki king, or die form on. occasionally some trance stuff.

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 11:04 pm    Post subject:

Mainly metal bands, folk style. Turisas or Cruachan.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:10 am    Post subject:

You can open their AR myspace and then listen to that over and over. It'll help you get in the mood for pking them.

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:59 am    Post subject:

True. I've got most of their CDs though, and most of the songs of them I really like MySpace dosen't have up. Death of a Gael, Pagan, A Druid Dies, The hound of Cuchulan(sp?). Turisas has a good Myspace page. Plus, they look like f'n vikings... What more rage can you get than vikings playing death metal? One of the songs of them I have (can't remember title, it's track 9 on my mix CD) they are mainyl screaming in some wierd swedish sounding language. Like ramstein, but without the firebreathing mask and adding swords and furs!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: