Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 4 hours.

Which is the Strongest Cabal, June 25, 2008

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which is currently the strongest cabal?
Justice
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Knight
4%
 4%  [ 1 ]
Legion
52%
 52%  [ 12 ]
Keeper
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Unaffiliated - There are more strong uncaballed characters than there are caballed
30%
 30%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 23

Kalist19
Emissary

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:05 am    Post subject: Which is the Strongest Cabal, June 25, 2008

Who is currently in power and who is in the gutter? This could help people thinking of rolling new characters to decide which cabal they would like to shoot for. Do you join those who are dominating, or take up the cause of the underdog?

To determine cabal strength consider number of members, activity, skill, experience, and anything else that might give a cabal an edge over the competition.

0 0 0
Dispater

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:51 am    Post subject:

Legion has the most numbers at the moment. Pip has the skill worthy for Legion, rest suck, altho Zlaad is improving alot and is a cool guy.

Justice is dead, Tsadkian is some hag who logs on once or twice per month to avoid rare-loss and gank someone with Issa, whos pretty much the only active Justice.

Knights are inactive due the lack of a proper Executor. Kavere got recently promoted and is spending a bit more time online now. No idea how Fhantil is doing as i'm not playing anymore. Making a Knight would take you a lot of patience at the moment.

Keepers have became more inactive lately. But it would still be a fun cabal to roll with.

If _I_ would play at this point, i would roll up a Knight paladin, solely to march against Legion, or a Dwarf Warrior for Keepers. These two are the chars/cabals i got most ideas with.

0 0 0
Vandrez

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:24 pm    Post subject:

Well Fhantil is kicking arss. And There are a few squires running around. I mean. Once there Knighted Legion will have the run for the money I think. Warriors and Pallis and healers ouch.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Garion

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject:

Legion by far outstrips anyone else right now simply for the fact that there are six legion and every one of them is active. There are six knights and you see what, Two? There were seven Legion last night until I deleted Mordraith haha

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:17 am    Post subject:

I'm not really getting on much but from what I'd saw, Legions been leaning on those numbers and squabbling a lot. It isnt going to last. Whereas Knights is in "bad shape" mainly outta boredom from Legion being in the gutter for the last year. So its like the Legion is the best by default because the other team got tired of waiting and bought an xbox live subscription. Unless they get it together its going to fizzle out real fast.

p.s. deleting puss.

0 0 0
Mummy

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:03 pm    Post subject:

i agree with what dav said

p.s. fucking jackass immortal

0 0 0
Garion

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:17 am    Post subject:

Haha, Never deleted a char before, but I was bored with playing a shaman, it just wasnt working for me.

0 0 0
Craginoth

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:43 pm    Post subject:

don't think to much into it, you were doing fairly well for a beginner and your next will be better. there are good and the bad chars.

0 0 0
Dispater

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 11:37 am    Post subject:

Craginoth wrote:
don't think to much into it, you were doing fairly well for a beginner and your next will be better. there are good and the bad chars.

And you're Forsaken, eventho Dav once told that you will never get another caballed char in AR:D Remember? When he told you to go play FL for a fresh start:D

0 0 0
Craginoth

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2008 5:36 pm    Post subject:

well people change, and even though dav sticks to his guns on what he believes, he also notices when something has changed for the better. take a char and make him rememberable and you'll start noticing change in yourself young grasshopper.

0 0 0
Dispater

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:14 am    Post subject:

The thing is that, everytime i get a "really good idea" of what to play, i quickly get bored of the char after hitting 40+, then i have another idea "oh maybe i can do something like <insert random shit here>", delete and start another char. I can never stick to playing one char i guess...

0 0 0
Vandrez

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2008 2:14 pm    Post subject:

Craignorth is da foresaken hahahah. Good shit Bro.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Dispater

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject:

Vandrez wrote:

Almost as good as you trying to get into Knights while bitching everyone OOC after dying. gg.

0 0 0
Erlwith

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 2:03 pm    Post subject:

Dispater wrote:
Vandrez wrote:

Almost as good as you trying to get into Knights while bitching everyone OOC after dying. gg.

We really should have the ignore feature on the message boards.

0 0 0
Baer

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:39 pm    Post subject:

Dispater wrote:
The thing is that, everytime i get a "really good idea" of what to play, i quickly get bored of the char after hitting 40+, then i have another idea "oh maybe i can do something like <insert random shit here>", delete and start another char. I can never stick to playing one char i guess...

That's because you level three characters at once. Smile

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: