Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 19 hours.

Are you able to be in more than one cabal at once

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stiehl26

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Are you able to be in more than one cabal at once

I know I saw an old posting somewhere talking about this, but I simply don't remember the outcome of said posting. I do know you can not be in directly opposing Cabals, like Legion and Knight. But can one be a Keeper and either of them, or have 2 Legions, or a Herald and a Knight? Or, is the answer simply "One player one cabal"? Thank you for your answer.

0 0 0
Mummy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Are you able to be in more than one cabal at once

Stiehl26 wrote:
I do know you can not be in directly opposing Cabals, like Legion and Knight.

I thought you could....

0 0 0
Amdorin

Location: No matter how much a failure, no life is worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:24 pm    Post subject:

You can be in multiple cabals.

0 0 0
Garion

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:22 pm    Post subject:

There has been nothing about being in multiple cabals opposing eachother. The rules say you can have two caballed chars at one time. Doesnt say anything about opposing, or not. I have had an active knight, and an Active Legion at the same time...

0 0 0
Kalist19
Emissary

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject:

WHAT THE FUCK, SINCE WHEN COULD WE DO THIS!?!?!?!

Back in the day there was no limit, you could have a Knight. Legion, Warlord, and Justice all at the same time. Then when Avindus left and Davairus/Burzuk took over they enforced the "1 cabal character per player" rule.

I haven't heard anything saying that the rule was revoked so I have assumed that we were still under the effect of 1 cabal/player.

Has this changed? If not, oh well. If so, thanks for the heads up god damnit!

0 0 0
Slade
Emissary

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:43 pm    Post subject:

I would assume it would be based on your activity level (not easy to maintain) and how honorable you are so you aren't trying to take every little bit of inside information and manipulate/abuse anything you can into personal gain.

0 0 0
Vevier
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 2:33 am    Post subject:

You can have more than one caballed character at a time.

On May 15, 2006 Burzuk wrote:
Quote:
Players are now restricted to 2 caballed characters, rather than one. This is to give you an opportunity to apply and go through induction tasks for another cabal while your current caballed character is still active. Whether you actually have the time to fully play two caballed chars is another story, of course -- you should consider this carefully before making another character.

http://abandonedrealms.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2806

The way I understand the intention behind this change is to keep the cabals fuller by allowing you to have a knight, then when you start to get bored with him (or he's dying) you can roll up another character and apply to Keeper. Then when your knight dies, you can get inducted into keeper right away (or the inductions can overlap if you want.) An application also counts as one of your two for the purposes of this rule. (I believe.)

Anyway if that isn't the spirit behind it, then it is what I suggest you do, so that you have enough time to play both characters to their fullest extent.

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:23 am    Post subject:

Meriando the Knight imm had a mortal in Legion, just like Zrakalon the Legion imm had a Knight. I thought this was funny. Ironically both of them quit playing at the same time...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 10:29 pm    Post subject:

Kalist and Phostan are only allowed to have 1 cabal char and also they can't be in the same cabal.

0 0 0
Amdorin

Location: No matter how much a failure, no life is worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:39 am    Post subject:

Hahah ..it would be hilarious to hold the top two ranks in the same cabal... hahah Shocked Laughing Laughing

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Newbie Q/A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: