Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 17 hours.

Rare purge

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Craginoth

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:41 pm    Post subject: Rare purge

I'm not bringing this up because I'm trying to hoard, I just don't get to play that often, and it really turns me away from the game when I come back after the month's end and find that the hard work I put into getting them is thrown away because I can't make time to play. So my question is, what is the minimum amount of hours to be played in a month to keep your rares?

0 0 0
Davor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:32 pm    Post subject:

say... fiften hours or so?

0 0 0
Amdorin

Location: No matter how much a failure, no life is worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: Rare purge

Craginoth wrote:
I'm not bringing this up because I'm trying to hoard, I just don't get to play that often, and it really turns me away from the game when I come back after the month's end and find that the hard work I put into getting them is thrown away because I can't make time to play. So my question is, what is the minimum amount of hours to be played in a month to keep your rares?

playin the minimum hours doesn't entitle you (or at least shouldn't) to keep rares.. you gotta realize that there's people that play daily..and have to play with next to no rares.. and you're sitting on rares you aren't really using..

I think the minimum time is 10 hours. I personally think it should be a bit more.

..But if you want to be able to log and fight at any point in time.. make a Keeper

0 0 0
Erlwith

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:32 am    Post subject: Re: Rare purge

Amdorin wrote:

..But if you want to be able to log and fight at any point in time.. make a Keeper

Or just don't use rares.

0 0 0
Kalist19
Emissary

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:58 pm    Post subject:

Grunky had the right idea. He had a full suit of gambled gear - whether that's because he couldn't make up the hours monthly I don't know. It's not a bad idea though. Really really expensive but you only need good gambled gear for those slots where you can't get any decent common stuff.

0 0 0
Amdorin

Location: No matter how much a failure, no life is worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:13 pm    Post subject: Re: Rare purge

Erlwith wrote:
Amdorin wrote:

Or just don't use rares.

had to do a lil market ploy, Razz

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:13 pm    Post subject:

Gambled costs too much...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Vevier
Immortal

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:54 pm    Post subject:

Gambled items aren't so expensive if you do it right. Buy under your rank, it is cheaper and you won't lose a lot of the bonuses. Have a pet to carry armor to sell back. If your haggle is good enough you can come close to making a profit or at the very least striking it even.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Newbie Q/A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: