Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 9 hours.

The most fun Cabal to play, and WHY

View previous topic :: View next topic  

The most fun Cabal to play, and WHY
[ASSASSIN] Don't answer this one, just vote.
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
[JUSTICE] Upholders of Law
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
[KNIGHT] Knights of Valour
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
[LEGION] Legion of Darkness
14%
 14%  [ 5 ]
[WARLORD] Masters of War
17%
 17%  [ 6 ]
[HERALD] Scribes of History
26%
 26%  [ 9 ]
[MYSTIC] Mystics of Arcana
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Flying solo. I can't stand when my cabal is raided or I have to follow cabal rules/higher ups. Includes traitors/ooc clans/lone riders.
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 34

Louis

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject: The most fun Cabal to play, and WHY

I would like to know your opinions on why you like this or that cabal. This will help me and others figure out which cabal they want to go for, or change their minds and decide to go for another. your opinion doesn't have to be for all-time, it can be a cabal you're in right now and a desc of why you think its the most badass/fulfilling cabal in the game. it can also be a cabal you've been in a long time ago.

for example: damn, i love picturing my warlord just dodging and parrying your 20 hits, then spinning around and parting the wave in your face !
.. or, you might have counted mystics out, but since we were all so perfectly practiced, when we had a war with someone we wiped the floor with everyone!

for me, i had the most fun in Knights, when every single Knight was (WANTED). it was a different mindset to the knights these days because there were two chaotics at executor/guardian, there was a little less "showing honor to your enemy" involved, and a little more "let's be more aggressive and destroy those evils" attitude. i don't have any facts to base my opinion on and maybe they committed some big mistakes i don't know, but when knights like Eleanor and Tristen are relieved of duty / leave knights, it makes me wonder if that is the case. that's why i wouldn't go for knights right now, although back then when 4 flagged knights ran through town, it provided some pretty awesome rping too. for example i would run in and open door so Mordrac could escape some dark knight from the inn, then run away from Mordrac's guard while he was not assisting.. only to have Mikhael come in and hellstream Mordrac (Mikhael was even more aggressive than me, heh). combine that with a time of change when we lost guard/holy weapons, but we were testing out stallions... fun times.

0 0 0
Kalist19
Emissary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 8:23 pm    Post subject:

If you're talking about Mikhael as the elf invoker played by Teufel...he wasn't around at the same time as Mordrac..

As for best cabal, they are all fun at different times. When you're in a cabal with guys you know you can mess around a bit. khhhhhkkk..this is gold leader, come in fluffy bunny, what's your six...over

Assassin's really good though if you know what you're doing. Only bad thing is you need a ton of cash because no one else ever contracts people.

0 0 0
Seryie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:02 pm    Post subject:

I havent really been in many cabals... im still newb.. but bleh.. I had to chose heralds they were more fun than I had in the other cabal. But only time will tell.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Avendin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:06 pm    Post subject:

Knights o' Valour. It doesn't matter how much skill you or your cabalmates have, it's almost always fun. Group brawls are a lot of fun, especially when your enemies are skilled, and there's always some evil around to fight if cabal activity is down. It also gives you a good opportunity to hone your skills.. more than most cabals because of the squire/patronage system and the friendly hierarchy. However, I am very tempted to make a Legion now.

0 0 0
Matthais

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:11 pm    Post subject:

Go warlords.

Hell, the names on their records record Thera's history better than herald can ever possibly do.

0 0 0
Sebryn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 12:29 am    Post subject:

Heh, I love it...

No votes for Justices yet...

0 0 0
Louis

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 1:26 am    Post subject:

make one and you'll understand why justice isn't the most fun to play. however it is still pretty fun...

0 0 0
E-ant

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2004 8:32 am    Post subject:

assassin - you get payed for pk... 'nuff said

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 7:16 am    Post subject:

E-ant wrote:
assassin - you get payed for pk... 'nuff said

for the most part, how many assassins are there anyway? I attempted to contract myself once (to see if it worked), but then dav I think yelled at me ah well. I usually just get pissed at lowbies who loot from my kills or other people who cast soul capture on corpses they didn't slay. GRRR one time this person in my group did that I started attacking him after that... It was great he was at full everything and I killed him in three rounds. "Nightfall" is such a nice mace, pitty that damn lowbie saced it during a duel GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Evil or Very Mad Scream
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
raginggnome

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 8:07 pm    Post subject:

Well, I have only ever been in Heralds so I guess I have to vote for them lol. Mind you I was only in them for a short period of time before my healer got gang banged liek three times in a row and I got pissed off and deleted. Guess it was fun while it lasted.

0 0 0
Avendin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2004 9:10 pm    Post subject:

ragingnome wrote:
Well, I have only ever been in Heralds so I guess I have to vote for them lol. Mind you I was only in them for a short period of time before my healer got gang banged liek three times in a row and I got pissed off and deleted. Guess it was fun while it lasted.

Nub. We can pretty much ignore all the Herald votes..

0 0 0
Rezakhan

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject:

Justice is fun at first, but can get tiring pretty quickly having to always be paying attention and having the majority of other players hate you.
I agree with Kalist, the best cabals are the ones where you like the other members and can joke around with them.
My personal vote would be for Warlord--your whole purpose is to fight anyone you can, most other people know you, and you can solo most mobs given enough time.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: