Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 11 hours.

Bring back Mullet?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Bring back Mullet?
YES! We need the power of the flame!
33%
 33%  [ 11 ]
NO! Keep the heat away, we don't want to leave the kitchen!
33%
 33%  [ 11 ]
Mullet? Whos Mullet? I don't really care.
33%
 33%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 33

Talisman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 9:13 am    Post subject:

Consider this my way of helping Quiet Wanderer cope with a forum that's lost it's troll:

Fuck you asshole.

0 0 0
DropThat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 12:18 pm    Post subject:

yes we all know and love mullet. if flaming could have a superhero he'd be it. and his flames give us another valuable perspecitve and insight.

and for whoever sent me that pm ( you know who you are) im jsut nto evin goeng to gev yu tha satesphaccion ( the word jumble is in response to his pm about bad spelling, dont worry about it)

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject:

Thanks Talisman... I guess? All I know is Mullet was funny as hell, to me, and I liked reading his posts. I'll admit the forum runs smoother and intilligent conversation sometimes occurs. But it gets kind of quiet sometimes... The main thing that spurred this on was whoever it was making that post about dragons. I saw everyone else flaming it and just wondered how ape Mullet would have went on it. Just a thought eh?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Kalist19
Emissary

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 4:11 pm    Post subject:

The thing about Dav and the fat chick is true, by the way.

0 0 0
Avendin

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 7:49 pm    Post subject:

The reason that mullet never bothered me all that much was that when I first joined the old forum, matrix would flame me left, right and center until I realize it was a good idea to think my posts through. I came to respect matrix for that eventually. Mullet came nowhere close to the ownage that was matrix, the ambiguously gendered forum troll and lowbie pk machine.

0 0 0
Mental Patient-101

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 5:25 am    Post subject:

Speaking of Matrix, did he go and get himself banned from the forum as well?

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_buzzcut

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 8:50 am    Post subject:

Bwaha!Bwaha! Bwaahhahahahha. I have borrowed a buddys sn from AOL and am now back from the DEAD! Or somethin. So lesse here. (Yes it is me btw...Not avendin tryin to be cool again) So shall we get down to buisness...the whole thing about dav and the fat GUY is a rumor that I decided to help spread around. I believe once and for all it was the nasty comment about the justices that I couldnt resist reigning on your pitifull little heads. Bwaha! Bwaha! Bwahahhaha. Heheh. Adebaldi...If that was a show of the flaming that you think is well done...Ill leave it at that.

And Hi seby. I couldnt resist buzzing it *sniff* hehehe. So I do hope you guys get to read this, because I think it will probably be deleted by dav who is a cock sucker...before the mornin. It is 1 45 oregon time so in theory...he should be in bed and have work before he reads this...and therefore some of you will be able to experience...the ULTIMATE flamer. Blahhhhh. I dont try to flame. Honest. It just kinda comes out and I speak my feelings with a bit more edge than the rest of you pussys seem to. Specialy you seryie you back stabbing friend.
Uhm...For the little puke that didnt know who I was, fuck you. You know you did. Uhm...burzuk I love ya man. Resatimm same to you holmslice. I will hopefully be able to borrow this sn from time to time and...check up on you all. Twisted Evil But all in all good flaming again. dav go suck summor cock and adebaldi...Just curious as to why you hate me so much friend boy? Oh...I mean...dickless...Uhm...Bitch....Fuck!....Ok so I guess I cant do it. Bwaha! Bwaha! Bwahahahha.

0 0 0
Brains

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 10:39 am    Post subject:

In light of the evidence displayed moments after his 'return', I say he gets the old heave-ho.

0 0 0
Talisman

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 4:27 pm    Post subject:

I think people are misinterpreting the niche mullet fits into. A flamer is someone who generally writes posts complaining about something without offering any sort of a solution. A troll is someone who makes immature, profane, or otherwise inapropriate posts for no other reason than to get people to write responses. Much like two year olds break the rules in order to get attention, trolls will say just about anything if it will earn them some sort of a response. 90% of his posts have absolutely no content, just poorly constructed insults designed to incite a response. Why anyone would want such a person on the forums is beyond me.

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2004 4:31 pm    Post subject:

As said before, and for the third time now: I found his posts funny, that is all.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Mendek

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:49 am    Post subject:

Spagetti!

- troll.

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_buzzcut

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 11:14 am    Post subject:

Bwaha! Bwaha! Bwahahhahah. Talisman that was too well thought out.

You call me a troll, but I enjoy arguing, giving my perspective, and not giving a damn what people (such as talisman) think. I tried to keep my posts in the general idea of the area I posted in. Thoh some were just fun.

I flamed, who the hell cares. People like vertas need to get a shut the fuck up every now and then. Otherwise they would think it was ok to just open their mouths and talk stupid. Its frustrating listening to them. Thoh it seems like its frustrating listening to me. I however think that I put at least some brains behind my illogical and flaming comments. But think as you will talisman.

0 0 0
Dark Elf

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:17 pm    Post subject:

Who and what is a mullet? (besides the fish) I dont really recall a mullet. what did he do to get banned?

0 0 0
Sebryn

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 2:43 pm    Post subject:

From Urbandictionary.com:

Urbandictionary.com wrote:
Pronounced "MUHL LET"

A hairstyle in which the front is cut trim, but the back is long, left wild and often uncut. Even when the back is cut, it is still longer than the front. It is the sign of the redneck. Alternate names include:

Ape Drape. Beaver Paddle. Bi - Level. Camero Cut. Buisness in the front, Party in the back. Canadian passport. Coupe Longveuil. El-camino. Hockey hair. Kentucky waterfall. Missouri comprimise. Mudflap. Neckwarmer. Ranchero. Shlonc (short + long). Achy-breaky-bad-mistakey. Soccer rocker. Squirrel pelt. Tennessee tophat. Yep-nope.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...Mullet

0 0 0
Adebaldi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:57 pm    Post subject:

The Vandals have a song named 'I Have An Ape Drape' btw.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: