Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 11 hours.

High Dex Berserker
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fireballer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:13 am    Post subject:

Davairus wrote:
First of all, there is the matter of your "ban" from the game. Resatimm had banned a player for a good reason - you were affected, claimed to be innocent. There was no proof of that. I took your word for it, even after your spiteful mud review that defamed me in public over halfling thief roleplay, because the plain fact was I didn't really care. I was able to successfully defend myself there, and I did that and moved on. Resatimm didn't back down on that ban - I pulled rank so that you could play. I did that because I believed you were just ignorant. Pasting who lists in the IRC chat, which unfortunately for you is actually inhabited by mature (mostly) gamers who have no interest in seeing that. Whoever did that, was doing it to be disrespectful. And what you have just posted exemplifies that.

Innocent or not, I've been watching your infantile conduct on the forums since that ban was undone. You have shown yourself to be an inflammatory forum poster - you've vexed some of our longest-serving players so much, that they have taken the extraordinarily rare measure of banning you from their own unofficial forum space. I think a lot of players are tired of you, and I'm now in that camp with them. I believe that you are capable of doing that who-list paste now. After the things you said about Vanisse, I'm sure you are a small-minded person with a lot of anger to vent. Well you're going to have to find another outlet for that.

I don't hear of any characters from you that are worth anything... it seems like since you've been "back", you've just continued your anti-social behaviour on our forum. This IS "the game" for you, being the perpetual thorn in the forum's side. It hasn't shown any sign of abating after people have tried to reason with you, and then gotten annoyed with you. I know I speak for the vast majority of us when I say we just want to play the game for a day without having to read your incessant whining.

You've built yourself a concrete overcoat and jumped into the ocean with it.... I'm not going to try salvaging it anymore. Take your unique personality elsewhere. You'll find plenty of muds desperate enough for players to want it.

I'm not saying they didn't whine from time to time, but its easy to see who was gaslighting who here and I disagree for the most part of this post. Is there one thread where someone didn't troll him? I know there's numbers of threads where he wasn't whining as you call it. I did run a post by author search just to see if I was missing anything, but it more or less cements my opinion. It looks more like the kid everyone shits on at school and then laughs when he gets angry and does it more. just saying... please don't ban me for having my own opinion.

0 0 0
goofy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:52 am    Post subject:

You shared the way you feel with us for a good reason, and have no doubt that your opinion is valued within our body of communal knowledge. That being said, if there can be high dex warriors i'm sure high dex berserker would work, maybe even a racial legacy, gnome berserker? half-elf berserker? Race class combinations are the bread and butter of character creation. Mmmmmmm... bread and butter
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 6:43 pm    Post subject:

Swing and a miss.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: