Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 4 days, 15 hours.

When am I ready for a cabal?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ask an Immortal
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaniyre

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:17 am    Post subject: When am I ready for a cabal?

I haven't played for a long time, I believe since 2006. I wonder if I'm up for it at this point in time or should I just go non-caballed and explore the realms a little more. My history is pathetic, just 1 cabal character from the past.

0 0 0
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:23 am    Post subject:

It doesn't hurt to try. Legion is the only one that I would recommend waiting on, both because they have the highest expectations and because they tend to slaughter failed applicants. Not making the cut for another cabal has no disadvantage that I can think of. At the very least they'll push you to improve.

0 0 0
Erlwith

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 2:56 am    Post subject:

my first legion was created way before I was ready but I learned a lot as I always tend to do with each char. So start now and just try not to suck. Honestly if youre totally not ready you most likely won't get in.

0 0 0
Groq
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 3:39 am    Post subject:

Usually you can tell when your ready, if you feel confident in your ability and are doing decent at fighting like Olyn said it can't hurt to try.

0 0 0
Ceridwel
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:52 am    Post subject:

I learned the most about Thera and about PK during my first Knight character. Highly recommended for newbies.

0 0 0
Niusan
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject:

I would agree with Iolo. Knights seem to be the most friendly of cabals (towards new members that is). This was my first cabal I joined that I learned a lot about the game. This would also help with learning the new combat styles and matchups.

0 0 0
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject:

definatly, my first cabal was knights. as Lorrin Mort olyn made me do all kinds of tasks before deciding i would learn the most at 50 after showing i was determined and willing to learn. as exec, i strived to do the same, to push applicants to learn and to make sure it was fun at the same time.

0 0 0
Tepesh

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:44 pm    Post subject:

my first cabaled was a knight paladin way back when learned a decent amount before i got fed up with it but yeah knights for sure then head on to legion or justice.
(justice is alot harder than other cabals cause if you fuck up its a major fuck up)

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ask an Immortal All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: