Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 7 hours.

Half-elven Warriors

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stiehl26

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 2:00 pm    Post subject: Half-elven Warriors

Are there any half-elven warriors out there who have noticed that their lucky strike racial legacy is now gone? I know it was changed a while back, but the post then indicated the damage was toned down, but now lucky strikes just don't happen at all. Am I the only one who noticed that?

0 0 0
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 3:32 pm    Post subject:

Yeah i noticed. figured i was just missing them.

0 0 0
Stiehl26

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:36 pm    Post subject:

Any responses from immortals? No one has answered in the bug section, here, nor through in-game notes. Is a documented ability on the official web site not working considered irrelevant?

0 0 0
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 5:23 pm    Post subject:

I am sure the immortal are busy doing something beneficial. after all, if they weren't, you wouldn't see someone named alucardeht running around, people would get promotions, people would get descriptions approved, so on. patience i always say.

also, is has been said before, no response doesn't mean no action.

0 0 0
Thorgoth
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:36 pm    Post subject:

I gotta agree that the description wait is kind of ridiculous..half the wait at 25 is waiting for it to be approved so you can submit an application..oh and I would suggest doing your pet desc the same time you do yours so that you don't have to wait again when you edit it..that sucks. but yes, patience! there has to be an active immortal hiding in the clouds, right?

0 0 0
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject:

We're here and we do keep an eye on things. Almost 100% of the skills on this game that have been changed (at all) or added in the last several years have been done by Davairus, so he's the man when it comes to anything skill/spell/power/legacy related. If you'd rather an ill-informed response for the sake of having one, I'll give it. If you want the real answer you'll have to be patient, he's been very busy lately.

At a glance, I'd say this legacy is working but is no longer designated as special damage. You now see a regular concentrated attack at the higher damage
Code:
 Your slash PWNS a goblin guard.

instead of
Code:
 Your lucky stirke PWNS a goblin guard.

Again, I'm not sure.

0 0 0
Stiehl26

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:12 pm    Post subject:

I know it was too powerful in it's former incarnation. I'd be getting items grouped with vaelyn and he'd hit annihilates with lucky strike. I don't expect that, but I'm pretty sure that I'm not hitting any harder ever. I've done some extensive testing fighting some high end wielding mobs and my concentrated attacks are not hitting for more damage. So I think either the lucky strike is no longer working at all, or the % to damage or for the chance for it to work is so low that the ability is effectively rendered non-existent.

0 0 0
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:27 am    Post subject:

I'm pretty sure it's working like I said, but the damage is MUCH closer to the regular concentrated damage now. I'll look into this more for you.

0 0 0
Stiehl26

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:18 am    Post subject:

Thank you very much.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: