Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 4 hours.

Create Food Variants

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 2:41 pm    Post subject: Create Food Variants

Is there any interest in having create food make more than mushrooms? Breads, meats, potatoes, etc. We could even have a chance to make rotten or spoiled foods that would poison. Thoughts?

0 0 0
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject:

I like this, I've always wondered why mushrooms were the only option. Not sure about the poison thing, though it makes sense. Perhaps it could be level based, or skill % based, on what type of food you make, and therefore how much that specific food fills you up. So a mushroom only fills up 1/5 of the bar and a steak would fill it up completely, or some such idea like that.

0 0 0
goofy

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 2:04 am    Post subject:

it would be neat to have some kind of morphing blob in game which a player could change to have the appearance of anything at all. Magic mushrooms could be changed to appear as <player created custom string>

however with such a great freedom you run the risk that someone may come along and create something tasteless. I'm not saying I support it I think the magic mushroom should be just what it is this is just food for thought

mush change 'a handful of smoked almonds'

Ibyc changes a magic mushroom into a handful of smoked almonds.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Vevier
Immortal

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:27 am    Post subject:

I would be up for it if we could find a way to do it and keep classy for lack of a better word. It should only be things that grow from the ground and not meat cause rangers have that covered.

I'm thinking things like carrots, potatoes, radishes, etc. Make it a random chance with mushroom at 50% and the rest even.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:54 am    Post subject:

Codes already written for that Olyn, I wouldnt recommend trying that yourself ,as you will find yourself in over your head with the c-string bullshit, and it will crash the game and cause corruption of player /possibly game data. I will put the code on the imm area later.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: