Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 13 hours.

New classes

View previous topic :: View next topic  

What prestige class is better/ newbie class
Demon
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
Banshee
80%
 80%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 10

a_man201

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:21 am    Post subject: New classes

Now what are the stupidist things you would ever see can you guess....A newbie trying to attack something way out of their reach like a red dragon and newbies always pick mages thinking they can kill anything. Next thing they know they got to level 10 with 80 deaths. Why not make a default mage class just a mage has spells from almost all the mages so a person can look at what spells they like most and make a mage or continue the default mage they have so no more newbs yelling "I HATE THIS GAME I'M FUKIN QUITTING" That gets anoying on ar.

And now another idea another prestige class for humans demon not like those 2 demons that served Ziakkra and kill anything that moves no these have a major weakness like cabals they have a item but in order for the demons abilities to work the best is to wear it and this item can give them supernatural powers over something maybe stupid but usefull. and these would go across the realms staying in holes and killing the ones that enter their homes.

Now finaly one for drow one they never have drow or elf may give their life to become an undead something that is the same as vampire attacking anyone in their <pk> going across the lands can't be a healer palidan or shaman since if you would become undead you would foresake your god and have a useless character. Banshees will have great power over minds working on fears if it is a mage or just creepy if a fighter so it all works out for the best well post your ideas about these classes I think they aren't that bad but I'm not the only one playing so later.

0 0 0
Flumm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 2:28 am    Post subject: 80 times

I'm going to have to say that if a character has died 80 times, the person is on the opposite end of the scale as newbie.

0 0 0
Avendin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2004 6:26 am    Post subject:

Getting a 20-death conquest at that level takes skills.

*desperately tries to fight off AR withdrawal using Forum*

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: