Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 4 hours.

New classes for old races

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shad0w

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 10:26 am    Post subject: New classes for old races

So, I've been seeing some dramatic changes in which classes certain races could be, such as the new half-elf classes i.e. illusionist, invoker, ninja etc. Also now elves and drows can be bards? Interesting. But how about minotaur warriors? Even in the minotaur helpfile at the end it says to duel and fight and nothing more, I think that is more suitable to warrior than berserker. Just a thought.

0 0 0
Eloret
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject:

There used to be Minotaur Warriors as I recall.

0 0 0
Ozaru

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:26 pm    Post subject:

minotaur warriors did exist but, a lot was changed because people would spam charge with axes and lag you to death. It didn't last long, but then again I am sure its not around for balance issues. Anyone remember stone rangers and slith rangers that would be fun again.

0 0 0
Tiqa

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:53 pm    Post subject:

I`m glad you brought this topic up Shad0w. The other night I saw a drow bard with a title of dancer. I had never notice this title on drows before and I looked him up on the player list and turns out it was a drow bard! I wasn't sure if there were always drow bards and I just never noticed or if it was something new. It seemed kind of weird to picture an evil drow singing and dancing. The help files say bards ``always take a Neutral stance in the struggle between Good and Evil``. How can an evil always act neutrally? Bards seem like someone you are not suppose to attack without reason, but this bard will show up as PK for both goods and evils so I guess he fair game to attack.

0 0 0
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:02 pm    Post subject:

Helpfile updates, along with a comprehensive list of all race, class, and skill/spell changes related to the current changes that Davairus and I have been implementing, will be posted upon completion. Most of you probably noticed some of the updates added to invokers already.

0 0 0
Fireballer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:27 am    Post subject:

I like the change to the spell list that lists your practice percentage. good change that's been a long time coming.

As to the bards, I imagine a bunch of spoony ones, one from each race, dancing and singing about racial harmony while legions and knights fight in town and a thief randomly walks around hellstreaming.

0 0 0
Syrena

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:42 am    Post subject:

Hey! I like dancing and singing about racial harmony!

0 0 0
Fireballer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject:

hey there Syrena! Hope you have a nice stay in AR Smile

0 0 0
Syrena

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:32 pm    Post subject:

Thanks, I am Smile

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: