Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 2 hours.

Protection, Oath, and rotdeath
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ergorion

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:00 am    Post subject:

deadzero wrote:
Quote:
Well, A solution of making Legion and Knights outlaws was suggested. Would force pk with Justice, and take away their protection in town. Would create a lot more chaos.

not sure how this is a solution, they will still get wanted for attacking town sitters.

How did we stray from the oath/protection topic to justice?

Natural flow of discourse.

But, if Knights and Legions were both outlaws, they would be able to fight each other without getting wanted. So Knights couldn't hide from Legion and vice versa.

0 0 0
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:07 am    Post subject:

If either knight or legion are town sitting with justice, they Should be slain on sight.

0 0 0
Tiqa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 4:15 am    Post subject:

deadzero wrote:
How did we stray from the oath/protection topic to justice?

I think we could all see the conversation shifting in that direction. Many topics either seems to degrade into `It`s not fair, Justice are way too overpowered' or 'It's not fair why we can't have the overpowered warlords or monks back'. Not sure if that's a correct interpretation, just the way I see what people are saying.

I can't add to what people have said on oath/protection. Personally I like the Oath/Protection system. Potection is very cheap at 10K and effective and puts some coins into the Legions coffers on an ongoing basis. And many of the Legion look after their protected ones with gifts. Although it is degrading to have to purchase it.

The oath is free, but the huge expensive cost the nobles pay to become a noble probably makes up for evils not paying to oath. As someone mentioned, it is hard on the Knights to have to ask politely a few times to get it but I think there was an outrage when Knights just demanded the oath and killed immediately. And, as we all know some evil players work the system and hide behind the oath to get them to level 50 without any hassles.

I think the system is well thought out and is good as it stands now. As I said, got nothing to add, just weighing in on my belief in the current system.

0 0 0
Thorgoth
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:04 pm    Post subject:

deadzero wrote:
If either knight or legion are town sitting with justice, they Should be slain on sight.

Haha, Graulog would be condead by now.

0 0 0
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 2:18 pm    Post subject:

picpen wrote:
deadzero wrote:

Haha, Graulog would be condead by now.

So would Mikoos, and the other knights (minus Eidren who spent so long bountied)

0 0 0
Xenyar
Emissary

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:58 pm    Post subject:

Illusionists and healers can spend the longest time wanted/bountied. We all know. Thats why the only bounties you see lately have been two healers, and an illusionist. Any other wanteds get apprehended rather quickly.. the other thing about being wanted, Its a free for all ganking by the justice.

Deadzero, yes you are right when you said "It is a massive self fucking to get wanted intentionally these days.

0 0 0
Dogran
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:37 pm    Post subject:

All things considered you have to have an active justice team for that to be a real concern, and with Kurlson gone the other justices are not really active at all. My Knights and legions had no problem getting wanted, only real problem they had was Dhua, but Pip has always been quite the skillful player.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: