Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 6 hours.

Legion and Knight Tags

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Faelon
Emissary

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:13 pm    Post subject: Legion and Knight Tags

I've noticed recently that the wanted status for both Legion and Knights seems to harder to actually get hit with lately. I think they likely both need to be a bit easier to get dinged with. Not sure what that would entail, but I think it would drive people to do a bit more killing, which I think is what most of us are here for.

A few ideas -

A timer for pathways - if you are on a path for longer then two ticks, you are slapped with it. With a warning if you walk on the pathway, so newbies don't get hit with it too often.

Capping Items - This should go for cabal members as well as the general public, which I believe non-cabal'd members already get this. Justice already hits you with wanted or outlaw, not sure which, but it does it for cabal and non-cabal individuals.

Also - lately the noble system doesn't seem to be doing what I think it should. I.e. Nobles being non-aggressive and those who attack them getting slapped with the wanted for either cabal. If you want to be aggressive with the perks of a cabal, join a damn cabal. Otherwise, sit back and enjoy being protected. I think that was the basic idea to begin with.

0 0 0
Kornhole

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:55 pm    Post subject: Anathema

I can tell you from experience, non caballed "capturing"(bringing item to acolyte in sewers) the crystal skull filled with blood you do not become CONTRACTED. And Legion capturing the hallowed crown of queen victoria (even with no knights about) does not earn you anathema. I am not certain if this was intended.

0 0 0
Andrael

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:52 am    Post subject:

That's stupid, capping another faction's relic should warrant you being marked for it. So Deathmarked by Warlords, Wanted/bountied for Justice (not just intruder) Threat by Keeper, Anathema by Knight and Contracted by Legion. It makes sense, and not when you capture it, but when you grab the item from where its suppose to be. You get slapped with it. It will help 'fuel the fires' as well as help promote being around or just stop the endless nabbing that goes quite literally back and forth between Legion and Knights...

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: