Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 3 days, 23 hours.

Show record in Player page for dead Warlords

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nycticora

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:42 am    Post subject: Show record in Player page for dead Warlords

I think it would be rad if the duel records of characters who have been in Warlords would show up on the player page after the character deletes so people can browse the record when responding to the Graveyard entry.

0 0 0
Andrael

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:12 am    Post subject:

Yes, cause only times Warlords go to kill people are when they are deathmarked.

0 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:17 am    Post subject:

nothing in the rules or the cabal helpfile says that's how it has to be, though. Individual players are simply choosing not to PK with their warlords

0 0 0
Kedaleam
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 1:23 am    Post subject:

I thought about it as mine. But as a neutral/neutral, there wasn't a way unless I wanted to do the whole honorless not to duel me thing. And the problem is, everyone who kept backing out of duels were people I constantly did things with. So I think the next time I make one, it will more than likely be evil-something. Then just RP a dickhead. Seems simple enough.

But yeah, It's a good idea, since someone usually posts it at some point anyways.

1 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:17 am    Post subject:

This will have to get done in phases because we don't have the correct infrastructure for it

1. migrate graveyard onto logboard-like forum (not difficult but we need to figure out how we will present the graveyard in this forum afterwards)
2. create duel results database and backfill data after we get it (this is the hardest part because we're building tournament-style database architecture to be able to support the cracked skull event)
3. integrate duel database with the new graveyard

Its a lot of work, but we can shoot for it.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: