Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 4 days, 14 hours.

Crafting/Trading Roles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Andrael

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:51 pm    Post subject: Crafting/Trading Roles

Because Dav said we could, I opened one here.

Some ideas could possible be something like perhaps mages making potions, invokers making scrolls with their level of enchant magic, etc. Healers making staves of that cure disease or blindness, etc. Perhaps, rogues can make 'drugs' that can be performance enhancing? Or even use it as a means to trick someone if they don't identify it.

Warriors could possible even make armor and or weapons, a lot of times some trainers of the fighting arts would be required to make their own sword as a final step of their training, so it can fit in thematically.

0 0 0
kento
Emissary

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:15 pm    Post subject:

I really love all of these ideas. This could be a way of making consumables a really interesting part of the game, and open the door to more customized items.

This might also be a good way to move into possible future changes of armor or magic in general, if we choose to do so.

While I don't like exactly the way seeds work, they are kind of the right concept, I think- Sometimes having to obtain a rare seed and the invest time for it to grow. Maybe the idea of the "Recipes" used to randomize armor could be utilized- Except things like that to create additional consumables.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: