Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 21 hours.

Lowbie hoarders and rare count
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
beia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject:

Honestly folks I called this on Sat May 07, 2016 12:14 am. I wish someone would have looked into then, could have saved a lot of headaches. Ivindel I am very very mad at you and do not believe for a moment that you have a wife. I think you are just a lonely guy who needs to get out a little bit more. You invested so much time into just getting the best equipment, and used extensive triggers for pvp because you can't handle the heat without them and yet you completely missed the best part of this game. It is a disgrace.

2 0 0
tayyah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:55 pm    Post subject:

he just put a huge post saying heres all the eq I cheated on all the chars, I don't want to see that shit. I think he should be banned, delete that fucking post with all his equipment

0 0 0
beia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 3:57 pm    Post subject:

I agree that he should be banned. Even if it is his first offense. If not perm banned, at least 30 days, required to register his toons to his account, and kept a close eye on.

0 0 0
tayyah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:16 pm    Post subject:

Also, I called you out on your triggers for movement and switching weapons on awfhar, told you how limiting it was. Guess that's just why you never killed me once on any of your 20 chars

0 0 0
Ergorion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject:

With regards to the initial post, it seems the case of the lowbie hoarder has been solved. And I do believe now that the rare circulation will return to a sustainable and fun level.

I don't think any changes should be made right now to the rare circulation system on account of this new development.

I believe that with this shit actively circulating, lowbies who do get their hands on these pieces will lose them as quickly as they gain them or rank to 50 with them and enter the fray.

I'd say this is up there with like a Bernie Madoff Ponzi scheme in infamy.

2 0 0
tayyah

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject:

only reason I am mad is because in that fucking list is 2 cabal leaders and 2 cabal memebers for sure that I can see. Ivendel isn't some newbie just multi a fiery dagger in ofcol. He effectively ruined the game for everyone for over a year. Not only that be he knew full well what he was doing. This wasn't accidental or situational. This was blatent and intentional FOR OVER A YEAR. Ruined the game to the point where people actually got upset enough to have a 6 page discussion on it on the forum before this was brought to light. Than, not only does the asshole not even apologize, he comes on here and brags, Oh guys wanna see all the shit I cheated, here it is. fuck that guy man.

1 0 0
Xenyar
Emissary

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:31 pm    Post subject:

Perma-ban for sure. Without question. Ivendel, you and your "wife" can go fuck your mother. "find me, and catch me, then kill me"? You would literally log out as fast as you could, run at the sight of anybody. I remember you had Jorbenstun on the other side of the Kaddar faereis, I was on Krite, I attack the VERY first kaddar, and you go recalling running and quitting. Thats not called playing a game, thats called being a coward. I also believe this reflects fully on who you are as a person. But people don't give a shit about that stuff today..you know, character, ethics, morals.... the things that make a percent decent. You truly are a pathetic excuse of a human...

Dav, if you do not ban this kid I will likely be taking a break. I'm sure plenty other feel the same way.

1 0 0
ivindel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:54 pm    Post subject:

Yeah.. lay on the hate. It doesn't matter whether any of you believed it was the two of us playing these characters or not. You won't be seeing us anymore anyway. Good riddance you may say, and rightly so. Not proud of cheating but those are still the best gear one can gather, no harm showing them. Feel free to delete that post if it can appease your anger in any way, or perma ban me for that matter. All is done, no matter what. We won't guarantee that we won't be back, but only if ever we can get less than 50ms ping, which is very unlikely and only if AR is still around. Peace.

0 1
boo,
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject:

The issue I have is that the players response is not at all remorseful. In fact quite the opposite. Borderline bragging is how I took it. Like how can you brag at collecti g shit you never use. Extremely disappointing that any player.. no... any human would be okay with his personal actions. It's like bragging that you collected all of the basketballs in you locked room while people were looking to fucking play some bball. Shits retarded.

2 0 0
Arunore

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject:

Hilarious. I know it sucks for the other players though.

0 0 0
Olyn
Immortal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:53 pm    Post subject:

The recession is over and the world's greatest capitalist economy is back on top. Make Serin great again!

2 0 0
Kedaleam
Immortal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 6:59 pm    Post subject:

I knew these posts were going to get entertaining. Thanks everyone.

2 0 0
Ergorion

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:21 pm    Post subject:

Wait, so bladefurry and beia have been pk'ing without end game rares??

BRACE YOURSELVES, the reign of bladefurry and beia is coming.

0 0 0
Ceridwel
Immortal

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject:

For the record, "Spazimuth" was the worst name of any character in any mud on planet earth, ever. Holy shit.

1 0 0
beia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:30 pm    Post subject:

Mr Ergorion I have been in Top 5 for the last 8 months without end game gear. I just did not think it was fair to anyone else.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject:

I'm not sure if my comment made sense, I'll re-iterate it. I didn't wipe out all these characters because they were hoarding. We're fine with the hoarding. It was because there was multi-charactering. This guy was playing with a friend, which is also legal, and actually, encouraged. What's wrong with what he did is they were using the OOC connection in order to funnel eq between his own characters. We call that a "middleman multi".

0 0 0
beia

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:42 pm    Post subject:

Need a super storm to get all the loots in the game!

0 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:30 am    Post subject:

Ivindel, if you are still reading I want you to look at something you said very closely.

"You lost your set to Sevaush who back then gave it to Fyrvielle in Legion."

Sevaush was one of your friends IRL. He also once logged in from the same IP address as you due to what we discussed in IRC last night.

I want you to fully understand the gravity of the situation you caused.

If we had looked into this when Sevaush was active, all of Merlandox's characters would likely have been caught up in this purge. The only indicator that Merlandox was not directly involved was the history of not interacting with your characters that he established after this. Your cheating very nearly got your friend's account and reputation destroyed and could have wrecked all the work I put into Legion for over a year and ended with my cabal in ruins and a denied Forsaken (something that has never happened in my tenure here).

Also props to beia who was the person to truly catch you. A giant part of the reason this wasn't caught earlier was that the equipment wasn't being used to kill anybody so it never registered to me as a problem. I still don't really care that much. From the point of view of a player who fights other players for equipment exclusively and does not even do winter runs, this is very sad and doesn't even really count as playing the game to me.

Last edited by Nycticora on Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 am; edited 1 time in total

0 0 0
Stephen2Aus

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:36 am    Post subject:

Beia - dude you are awesome for calling this!! Really perceptive shit dude, thank you very much I feel we all owe you something.

Ivindel - that sucked, disappointing behaviour... But you should come back and play within the rules as you're obviously a skilled player and it would be a shame to lose you (if you could play legally)!!

0 0 0
Nycticora

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:43 am    Post subject:

oh yeah and beia, the magnitude of the impact on rares is so large that we have placed all the looted rares in an imm room and will be sacrificing some random pieces (via sac 11., sac 22., etc) daily to slowly return them to circulation

1 1
boo,
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 7 of 10

Jump to: