Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 7 hours.

Does Canada suck?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Canada sure does suck, doesn't it?
Yes
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
fuck no
81%
 81%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 11

divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Does Canada suck?

Blame Canada

0 0 0
Kalist19
Emissary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject:

<---

0 0 0
a_man201

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject:

Fuck you Canada sucks. That is something a yankee says or a red neck pile of shit Divsky what the fucks your deal man?

0 0 0
Seryie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:38 pm    Post subject:

If you could use grammar right you might not sound so retarded.

*waits for res to nuke this thread*
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Kailya

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject:

<-------is Canadian

0 0 0
a_man201

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject:

See I bet half the realms are Canadian so shut the fuck up Divsky or we will come down there with our hang gliders and pea shooters biatch.

0 0 0
Baer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject:

Sorry - But yeah, Canada sucks. I find it impossible to respect people who walk around saying "Eh?" all the time. I really do.

Eh?

0 0 0
a_man201

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject:

No that shits just stereo typing that little preppy white boys do walk in to a room with nothing but stonersaand alcoholics you'll only hear eh? if the person can't hear you so I suggest shutting the fuck up and know what your talkin about. Hey great idea lets go on American speech its ABOUT not aboot it's a roof not a ruff and its idea not idear so you should fucking back of fuck if you were in Canada talkin that shit even in Thunder bay your ass would be stabbed, shot and beaten.[/b]

0 0 0
jaran
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject:

Hmm I dunno.... not having actually been to Canada I cant really comment.

HOWEVER! I do have lovely memories of a young canadian girl in Melbourne called Mel and as a result I just gotta say - I like it.

Canada's alright with me.

0 0 0
divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:12 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
No that shits just stereo typing that little preppy white boys do walk in to a room with nothing but stonersaand alcoholics you'll only hear eh? if the person can't hear you so I suggest shutting the fuck up and know what your talkin about. Hey great idea lets go on American speech its ABOUT not aboot it's a roof not a ruff and its idea not idear so you should fucking back of fuck if you were in Canada talkin that shit even in Thunder bay your ass would be stabbed, shot and beaten.

That made absoloutly no sense.

0 0 0
Kalist19
Emissary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject:

Uh yeah we arn't that anal in alberta. We do say 'eh' a lot though, no denying that. But the two things Canada will always be able to hold over USA is our skill in hockey and our good beer.

0 0 0
divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject:

An official poll now says that 100% of all people polled agree that Canada sucks.

Beat that.

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:50 pm    Post subject:

I lived in canada from when i was 5-10... Yeah its alright my dad's cousin lives there owns a huge gelato place in downtown vancouver bc... Canada itself isn't that bad, well except for the 14%! sales tax... Oh, although they have great health services down there and if your american and you go down their they will count out your money for you, isn't that nice?
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Brains

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject:

I don't consider a three month wait for a toothache nor a six (three?) week wait for a snapped Achilles tendon to be "great health services".

Admittedly, if you don't have decent health insurance in the USA, you're probably even worse off...

0 0 0
Avendin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:57 pm    Post subject:

Go Canada!!

0 0 0
Athaekeetha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:36 am    Post subject: Actually

The 14% sales tax is only in some places (like BC). It's 7% federal for all of Canada, then provinces tack on various provincial taxes. Here in Alberta it's only the required 7%.

As for the health care system Brains, please don't speak out your ass about that which you know nothing (feel free to speak out your ass about everything else). There are no 3 month waits for toothaches and 6 weeks for achille's tendons, that's just BS that some people like to spout and you are probably repeating. I've lived here for 30 years and never have seen anything like that. For instance, my girlfriend broke her leg in 2 places and separated her ankle mortice this summer. After we slept off the booze so we were ok to drive, she was into and out of the hospital with a cast on in a few hours. Later on, after the swelling had gone down, it took us about oh, 3 hours to get her x-rayed. Then she had to get 7 pins put in (3 days in hospital, no wait), 2 months later, one pin came out (2 hours in hospital, no wait). So please, don't repeat shit you know nothing about...

0 0 0
Kablamo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:02 am    Post subject:

Wtf? Your fuckin retarded Divsky.

0 0 0
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:18 am    Post subject:

Wow! if Divsky wasn't acting like a moron i would feal sorry for him for all the flames he just got, AND, i have nothing against Canada.

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:40 am    Post subject:

Well, its like this, they have great services but not enough doctors, and we have too many doctors but not that good service... What is the world comming to? And yeah it does depend on where you are in canada for the services thing, the delta area has plenty of health care services, but the vancouver area doesn't but who cares its a thirty minute drive....

0 0 0
Seryie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:36 am    Post subject:

If you didn't realise he was joking, some people just have no idea. Australia sucks ass, that's not a joke either it really does suck Razz

0 0 0
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: