Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 9 hours.

Etso

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
etso

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 7:44 pm    Post subject: Etso

Yeah, im not really new, I've been playing for like 6 years, but I went on a two year hiatus and came back, and with all the changes, I feel like a newb.

0 0 0
Altheripper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:45 pm    Post subject:

You don't seem to play like one....

0 0 0
Simpleton

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 5:00 am    Post subject:

You play well so far best I can tell, maybe you could focus on a tad more rp. All in all, I can't wait for you to gain a couple of ranks though so I can slap you around a bit.

0 0 0
etso

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:16 pm    Post subject: lol

After a month of playing, Im already back into the swing of things, I guess its like riding a bike, you never really forget. I still have to get ahold of the combat mode's and weapon styles. Other than that though, its really starting to get addicting again...

0 0 0
The_Mullet

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:50 pm    Post subject:

Only noob thing I have ever seen you do is loot my dk a day after he helped you get equiped. *My idea why evils are so fucked. They do stuff like that*

Your still eq hooked. So I think you still have noob qualities.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 8:52 pm    Post subject:

help evil wrote:
they will betray each other at a moment of vulnerability.

Its within the scope of the helpfiles.

0 0 0
etso

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: haha

I can't believe your still upset about that, why not tell everyone what level I was when you gave me red dragon eq?

0 0 0
The_Mullet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 7:37 am    Post subject:

Im not upset, I just think people who play evil people have no idea what real RP is. I dont think dav knows what RP is either, but thats just me.

A smart person, who was looking for something to benefit himself would look a bit more ahead. Hey, this dude gave me red drag just to help out another evil, lets leave his corpse alone to see what he does. Ill bet he will help me again. I have looted a goodies corpse as a goody. And funny enough, the imm stripped me of the eq, and said goods dont do that. *boggle*

Who the fuck says they dont? The eq thing is a very bogus example, and I agree that goodies shouldnt, but who says a person that is good cant get wayyy greedy all of a sudden and just nab? Who says an evil cant help out another evil? Who says that there are these bullshit no crossing llines that there are? Davo I do believe you are being paged.

When people all around are presented with an opportunity, they generaly nab it. ESPECIALY if they think they can get away with it. 350 thousand dollars in a briefcase is sitting there in an alley way with no one in sight. Take it? Take it and call the cops? Leave it. You bet your fucking ass I and everyone I know would nab that briefcase and run like a mother saving her child from resatimm.

I disagree with the bounds and lines of the role play that has consumed this mud. I dont think that controlling this ecosystem like the imms are doing is correct in any way. I have been trying to get a gathering of this for months now. Heh. Doesnt seem to want to work. But yeah. The RP is drained because of the limits and boundaries we are surrounded with. What is expected is what we do. Conformity at its best.

0 0 0
Trillian

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject:

This from the guy that's gotten himself slayn/denied multiple times for RP breach.

0 0 0
The_Mullet

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:37 pm    Post subject:

And what do you think the breach was from? The last one specificaly, was because I refused to *act* like a I love everyone light walker. I played a pissed off berserker. Because I think that is a perspective a berserker should be able to take. And I attacked the knight cabal to prove a point. And I think it did a damn good job of proving that point. Poor davo didnt think so thoh. Chuckle.

0 0 0
Sebryn

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:50 pm    Post subject:

C'mon, guys... quit hijacking threads. Stuff like this is what instant messaging or email is for.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2005 8:54 pm    Post subject:

Since I posted this:

http://abandonedrealms.wolfpaw.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1571

Mullet is probably the only "vet" person who's been slayed, and definitely the only siteban placed on anybody in the entire playerbase.

Posts deleted and IP banned.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: