Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 11 hours.

A problem in Valour.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: A problem in Valour.

Mmmmk, Thkot was aroudn today, and was breaking into the palace. He was [ANATHEMA] 'd already, and was trying to kill my character. I got this when hearing shouts from MOBs in Valour about him. soemthing wrong?:

A Knight of the Holy Cross yells 'Alert! Thkot is an anathema to Valour!'

922/922hp 851/851m 444/444mv 23490tnl 385gold inside |no opponent / none| where

Players near you:
***ME*** ****WHERE I WAS***

922/922hp 851/851m 444/444mv 23490tnl 385gold inside |no opponent / none|
A Knight of the Holy Cross yells 'Alert! Thkot is an anathema to Valour!'

922/922hp 851/851m 444/444mv 23490tnl 385gold inside |no opponent / none| where

Players near you:
***ME*** ****WHERE I WAS***

I had detect invis up, and no area echo was heard for a gate, or recall. I also am certain after one of the times, that he was in Seringale. This happened several more times, and I thought i'd bring it to your attention because I had heard of other problems with the MOBs there. I am not sure if this belongs in another thread, so if it does, sorry
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Trillian

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:58 am    Post subject:

Yeah.. just like guards yelling "GIMP IS A CRIMINAL! BANZAI!" even though no one's around.

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 2:29 am    Post subject:

Someone rationaled this to me as reminding the Justice or Noble a criminal or anathema was about... But that just seems like a lot of usless mob yelling.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Hilemal

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject:

I think a bigger problem (that might have been remedied recently) was that the knights would often yell out something that wasn't even english. This happened often when Jutazz was marked by the Knights and would run around Valour. The 'guards' would suddenly let out a yell that, but instead of a word, it was just a couple of squares and a line, and then attack. I'm sure others can attest to this, as Xalos or Etso was with me one time it happened.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:31 am    Post subject:

I fixed the garbage yell bug as far as I am aware. Don't really see much harm in the yells starting once anathema's are logged.

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 4:43 am    Post subject:

No harm, it was jsut unsual since they're not about the city, and since I know their progs were messed up in the beginning, I wanted to make sure this wasn't one too.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:35 am    Post subject:

I am pretty sure it "triggers" for the first time if they're in Valour.. I'll double check but that's the way its supposed to be. i.e. when the yells started he would have to be in Valour with you. By the way if anyones wondering, these mobs are indeed affected by the usual decap quick kills, with a large enough rank difference, and at 50 the only mob to worry about is captain of the guard (who is by no means a dagnir).

0 0 0
Hoarding Healer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 9:42 am    Post subject:

I think the random yells are good cuz it lets you know if they are still in the realms or not...like for hidden or camoed guys

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: