Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 4 days, 18 hours.

Regarding equipment

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dashpunk217

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 5:47 pm    Post subject: Regarding equipment

Someone gave me a leather bandit belt which was less armor that what I was currently wearing but said it was better simply because it adds dexterity. When I said my dex was already maxed out, they said it didn't matter and still helped. Is this true? If so, is it true for all stat enhancing equipment?

0 0 0
bassball

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject:

Depends n what other armor you are wearing, if you are wearing living wood for example, that decreases your dex, then wearing a dex increasing peice,like a bandit belt, will be very helpful

0 0 0
Slade
Emissary

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:55 pm    Post subject:

Yes but his/her dex was at max with or without the belt. In that case, the dexterity from the belt will not help you, except as a cushion in case you get hit by skills/spells that reduce your dex (poison, caltraps, etc) as then your dex would not go as low as it would normally. That doesn't make it worth it though imo, as you rarely get hit by things like that. The only time you really need bandit belts and such are when your dex is NOT already at max from items like red dragon equip, living wood, etc. Then you need dex items to raise it back as high as possible. But if its already max, no, it doesn't really matter.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Newbie Q/A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: