Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 12 hours.

Knights and Justice

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
etso

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:20 am    Post subject: Knights and Justice

Okay first off, im not bitching or anything, I think whats happening is fun. Its a good learning experience, and im learning alot with Etso, I think im alot better now than I ever have been. This is just to let everyone know whats going on in our battles. Mainly today. I was on with Xalos during the surge and nothing was happening, than Prastin logged on. Keep in mind Laskuda and Runath are already on. Runath off doing something, and laskuda trying to rank in shadar. Prastin, whom Etso doesnt get along with at all, was challenged, but he refused, some taunts where thrown, but Prastin went to shadar anyways. So I attacked him, and nearly killed him, but he recalled. So did I, and I sat in Seringale waiting for him to come back from Valour. Nothing for like at least 5 minutes. So i went to shadar and killed laskuda which is exactly what runath did to me, when I was leveling, and to lots of other evils. So anyways Laskuda died, I took a couple things, I think his globe and boots of prot or something, didnt full loot or even try like with the other knights. so I return to town to find prastin, whom I rp'd with saying because he wouldnt fight me in a duel because of our feud, an innocent had to die. So he challenged me. We fought on the eastern road, and I killed him. but I died in his final struggle or what ever that skill is. So myself and Xalos, whom did nothing but watch, looted, fully because that is what he did to me in our "honorable duel" So than Runath to the Rescue, they both attack our halls. Xalos and I, well I should say just I, because Xalos stayed in the cabal the whole time. I fended off Runath and prastin for a short while, and died. So than I come back, because I thought well, i died they got there blood back and what ever but no, Prastin took our cabal item, and put it in his altar, thusly getting him wanted. So naked as I am, (chieftain sceptre and opal ring) No word of a lie, with no shield, I and dagnir( he was stupid enough to fall for it 5 times) shit kicked prastin, so Runath comes to town and starts healing and sancing him, which is against the law. So he got wanted. Than I played a kind of cruel trick, but whatever they were dicks. Prastin anyways, got the first kill on me, from being a criminal, and he was bountied. So I was like, Runath should be bountied too, because he could just buy away his wanted falg for cheap, at least bountied he might have to keep. So than I am writing my patrol report, they both come and kill me again, while I am naked at my temple, they just kept attacking my cabal so I couldnt quit. I think they were going to try and con death me, if they could, so after like 5 deaths I just cut link. And honestly this isnt a flame or nothing. Its okay I pissed some people off, and thats what I was trying to do, maybe stir shit up. Its only a couple deaths, I was laughing and having a good time the whole time this shit was happening. Definately some awesome fights, Runath and all the other knights, over the last like week. I just have to say, that Grunky and Xalos, never help, at all. They just run around. Only time that I have seen them actually fight, I mean actually fight was wen Navatar was bountied. Alright, enough said. Awesome fights, hope there is lots more chaos coming

0 0 0
etso

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: didnt mean to reply, wont let me delete

[ 66] [KNIGHT] Runath: Flags from the Law
Fri Aug 12 18:40:43 2005
To: Knight
If you want to get WANTED for taking on an evil Justice, that is
perfectly fine. Make the most of it and take as much evil down with you as
you can. But don't use it as an excuse to slaughter neutralists caught in
the situation by their duty.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 7:53 am    Post subject:

I don't think etso properly explained his "cruel trick" so I will post it for him. He unghosted and attacked a wanted guy, dying in one hit, to force a bounty flag.

I think its funny that we've gone from suiciding to lose wanted flags, to suiciding to keep them on people. Looks like bounties gives warlords (who don't loot on duels) some easy wins too.

edit:

Quote:
xalos and grunky do nothing

checked the pk stats for June and July and Grunky was 3rd both months for "top 10 killers", more than any other Justice actually.. so dunno what you're talking about.

0 0 0
dashpunk217

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 12:03 pm    Post subject:

If Knights are wanted, they should help. If Knights are attacking your cabal, they should help. But, if you and the Knights are just running around fighting each other, there is no reason for other Justices to get involved, especially a neutral one. But then again, I'm an idiot.

0 0 0
Louis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:29 pm    Post subject:

you shouldn't have done that to keep runath bountied.

did you say you died 5 times? did i get that right, 5 times? was it while you weren't doing something crazy like unghosting and raiding their cabal? because then you may have something with HELP MULTIKILL. the limit is usually 3 times.

0 0 0
etso

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: nope

The fifth death me was me unghosting, every other time was them actually attacking me, and i didnt even raid the cabal this time Razz

0 0 0
etso

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 2:39 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
xalos and grunky do nothing

checked the pk stats for June and July and Grunky was 3rd both months for "top 10 killers", more than any other Justice actually.. so dunno what you're talking about.[/quote]

I was just a little angry last night, Grunky is a good justice, but Xalos, does never help, like when runath and prastin attacked me, he just sat in the cabal, and when ever they attaked, he just ran around, not fighting at all, and its not the first time

0 0 0
Soldier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject:

I know what you felt like with Knights always trying to kill you I used to have a illithid illusionist mastered alot it always took 2 knights to hunt me down and try to kill me. But when they try to kill you and you say you gotta go they be pricks and still try but shadow form is a safe to god spell for leaving. But Etso your a tough mother I seen abit of the fights and naked battling and almost winning is something to be proud of.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: