Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 11 hours.

Your favorite Cabal?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Whats your favorite cabal?
Heralds
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
Warlords
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Knights
18%
 18%  [ 8 ]
Justices
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Assassains
15%
 15%  [ 7 ]
Legion
20%
 20%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 44

Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 8:44 am    Post subject: Your favorite Cabal?

So, just to know, what are the people of AR's favorite Cabal Question
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject:

Hahhah! Pussies!

I am kind of on one side of this, being in one of these...but shrug.

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:20 pm    Post subject:

I expected the Legion to get some votes, and Justices. but the Heralds actually had the lead! How does that work out? Shocked
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Bones V2.0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject:

If people actually hired the assassins, they would be the most loved/despised cabal by far.

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject:

Wonder how long it's been since someone hired an assassain? I would but their prices are too high for me most of the time, i just assume kill the person myself.

0 0 0
Bones V2.0

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 4:43 pm    Post subject:

Quiet Wanderer wrote:
Wonder how long it's been since someone hired an assassain? I would but their prices are too high for me most of the time, i just assume kill the person myself.
True. Their needs to be some kind of price adjustment for levels. Or at least they need to do some advertising or something. Like have the head of the victim delivered to you in a bag, or hire two, get one free.

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2004 6:12 pm    Post subject:

I like the head idea. The buy two get one free sounds like you're turning the Assassains into a Walmart or something.... And price leveling is a very good idea, would bring them much more money in.

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 9:56 pm    Post subject:

The Knights won? Wow, kinda un-expected. Shame to see the Heralds loose, they were so close to being the favorite. Crying or Very sad

0 0 0
Sebryn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:50 pm    Post subject:

C'mon Heralds!!!

Oh, and I've had a couple of characters use the Assassins. Well, 'attempt' to use them. I can't ever really tell if the contract has been fulfilled or not. In any case, they've gotten their use from me on a few different characters, even though they do cost an arm and a leg.

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:55 pm    Post subject:

I'm tied between either saying the two most exciting and active cabals Knights and Legion, or Warlords. Oh and Heralds is liked because you have that bondage (meaning free items) from those of higher rank in that cabal.

Warlords it is!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:00 pm    Post subject:

I was rooting for the Heralds. Only cabal wiht members I haven't gotten any crap off of. Just kind, helpful, advice, good laughs, and an ear to listen to a story.

0 0 0
Clifton

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 12:01 am    Post subject:

I'm actually surprised to see heralds leading this. Anyone wanna offer up some reasons to vote for heralds?

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 1:09 am    Post subject:

They're definitely, bar none, the most varied cabal. With no limitations it allows for all players to be in the cabal, and for non-cabaled players to accept them because they have no mission other than to listen, observe, and record the current events of Thera. And besides, have you ever been chased around Thera by a Herald? Or been gang-banged by a bunch of Heralds? There really little reason to not like them. Which bring sme to ask: When's the next Mystique? Question

0 0 0
Clifton

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject:

Umm... at rank 50, heralds are inactive, hoarding, cowardly sons of bitches. They don't fight, they don't pk, but they have uber rares. Other cabals are barred from killing them outright or starting a war with them. They don't send notes out to THERA, and pretty much they just shit, err... sit.

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject:

But still, they don't kill you! Which is cool. Very Happy

0 0 0
Rezakhan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2004 11:28 pm    Post subject:

Heralds is probably winning because it is the most newbie friendly cabal and a lot of newbs seem to post on this forum.
IMO(my alma mater too, Mullet) Warlords is definitely the most fun cabal, once you get past all the training--stacked skills, you can solo most creatures around with enough time, and your whole purpose is to fight others in even fights. Plus, nothing beats ripping someones head off when they've been pissing you off.
Justice is fun but you have to be able to handle the extremes of severe boredom and ridiculous excitement. You have to spend several hours sitting in town doing nothing, broken up by short moments when there are 4 people wanted who decide to stop their own fights and concentrate on you.
Legion/Knight are both fun, but can get boring after a while if there arent a lot of new people hitting 50 when you're in them--you end up just fighting the same people over and over again.

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 1:35 am    Post subject:

I haven't talked with many warlords so I wouldn't know much about them. They all seem to always be very violent and angry.... Heralds are the coolest though, and it is a good grounds for really learning how to RP. Most Heralds I know have excellent RP skills, while some of the other cabals are... not so good. They all have some skill granted, but Heralds seem to be best. Mayeb thats because they have nothing but time to perfect their character and what not? Razz

0 0 0
Clifton

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject:

from what i'm hearing... you're liking heralds best because they don't attack you outright. I think that any cabal should be involved in pk to a certain extent. Yea, like you said. Heralds have too much time, essentially wasting the purpose of their rp, which is to go gather info on wtf's going on in thera. Therefore they fail and therefore they suck.

Last edited by Clifton on Wed Feb 25, 2004 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

0 0 0
Spalino

Haha Clifton your an idiot you played Jagure didnt you

I love heralds and btw if anyone thinks that we're just a bunch of hoarding pussies I dare them to try and prove it on me Wink

Last edited by Spalino on Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

0 0 0
Spalino

but ya heralds are the shit becuase we're the backbone of theran society we may not be a pk cabal but we're an excellent place for info and we keep newbs informed

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: