Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 2 hours.

Let's all razz the new guy!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Introductions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xazappith
Immortal

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 1:55 am    Post subject:

OMG, that was YOU? crap I should post some of these pictures I have. I don't swing that way, but some of these boys might.

Btw, where do you live? I keep getting your messages after I get home...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
trance_monkey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:06 am    Post subject:

Hah, yeah, I do go for the older women...

Not sure how much of that information I want/ought to divulge.

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: Let's all razz the new guy!

Scoundrel wrote:
Hey all, I'm Scoundrel. I'm new to AR, so if there are any single females out there, please feel free to take advantage of me. (<-- warning: this guy is a certified idiot) Really looking forward to gracing you all with my noobiness!

Hahahaha don't be silly girls don't play text based games, nor do they dig guys who play them, so don't tell all your co-workers/whoever that you play it, I keep it a secret to be honest...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Gygh

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:19 am    Post subject: Re: Let's all razz the new guy!

Vertas wrote:
I go to LAN parties to pick up chicks.

Enough said.

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:59 am    Post subject: Re: Let's all razz the new guy!

Gygh wrote:
Vertas wrote:

Enough said.

Its funny cause, andrew you haven't had a gf for about a year, and tom sturdy stole your homecoming date. Yeah you pretty much suck at life (I can say this cause im his twin)

0 0 0
Trillian

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 6:06 am    Post subject:

Ahahaha, Vertas and Gygh, oh how I've missed thee.

0 0 0
Scoundrel

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:39 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Btw, where do you live? I keep getting your messages after I get home...

I'm an Ontarionian. I think our timecode is like 2 hours behind everything, or 2 hours ahead. I'll try to be on later tonight then, of course that means I'll have to skip my date with supermodel Lisa Longlegz, (<-- warning: hah! yeah, he wishes) but it's worth it if I can just spend some time getting to know you. Even if it's only for a few minutes, I'll cherish it like it was an eternity. Beat that Dipsky!

0 0 0
First-fantasy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 8:13 pm    Post subject:

Xaz, I'm sad, they're fighting over you...

Oh Well. You were mine first (not really, but I can pretend) I'll always be your 40-year-old gay guy living in his mother's basement posting your pictures all over my walls and website *nods*

Beat that, guys.

0 0 0
theobserver

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:17 pm    Post subject:

You sound like a cross between divsky and baer. Shocked

0 0 0
divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject:

I make no apologies in that I don't attempt to lavish the girls with faux romance, feeding them dulusional stories of their beauty and elegance. I just like nerdy chicks. And frankly, Chro hasn't been around for a long time.

0 0 0
divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:04 am    Post subject:

Quote:

You've got the right idea, but your technique is off. LAN parties are overwhelmed with competing pathetic gaming geeks. What disgusts me with this is that they're just desperate and don't appreciate nerdy girls on the same level as I do. Anyways, you need to avoid the 5:1 boy/girl ratio scenes.

If you want to pick up nerdy chicks, you need to go where nerdy chicks congregate. (*Note, there is a common misconception that male nerds vastly outnumber female nerds. This is completely untrue, there is a 1:1 ratio, it's just that nerdy girls express their nerdiness in a completely different fashion then males). I highly reccomend a SCA meeting. Rennisaince fairs are also very good spots. If looking for one online, the pure RP MUDs/MUSHes/MU*'s ussually offer a 1.5:1 ratio. Anime conventions seem to be a good spot too, although you may face a bit of competition as the ratio there is roughly 1:1. DragonCon is a non-anime convention that also stands out for a 1:1 ratio. If you want a convention that's basically a massive nerd orgy with alchohol, I highly recommend you do some reasearch into Fantasm (do an image search on google for Fantasm with safe search off). If you can't nail a nerdy chick there, you're hopeless.

You may also want to consider a change in religion. Wicca, thought by many to be some kind of goth pagan religion, is actually overwhelmingly nerd with a heavy hippy influence. And at their meetings/get-togethers/rituals you're looking at a 2:1 to 3:1 ratio. And they're all friggin' easy.

I hope this helps with your quest to pick up nerdy chicks.

0 0 0
Trillian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:13 am    Post subject:

... you are my hero divsky.

0 0 0
Stephen2_Aust

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject:

Quote:
I make no apologies in that I don't attempt to lavish the girls with faux romance, feeding them dulusional stories of their beauty and elegance.

HAHAha!! DivSky, that's why you get laid and Vertas doesn't.

Chicks don't want some sucky hold hands little boy, if they want sex, they know it, chicks aren't stupid.

Vertas, learn from this man!

0 0 0
Xazappith
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 2:50 am    Post subject:

hmm...I dunno if I would ever talk to a guy again if I met him at an anime con. Best way to get girls to notice you is to dress up well as some really pretty anime guy. My votes always go to sepheroth, Vashie-san and Alucard.

But hey, that's just me, I'm more of a gamer chick than anything else. (well karate chick too, but that doesnt carry any geeky points)

The trick to getting on our good side is not this Faux romance or this sex stuff...and I can't speak for all of us, but I know if you give me a good romance, or soap opera type story...cute little scenes in charactor, you know... *swoon*

0 0 0
Scoundrel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:00 am    Post subject:

Quote:
I make no apologies in that I don't attempt to lavish the girls with faux romance, feeding them dulusional stories of their beauty and elegance. I just like nerdy chicks

Lavishing girls is like feeding way-too-fat guys. You know it's wrong, but it makes them so happy! Me, I prefer goths and tomboys (NOT boys named tom), but to be honest I'm so horny I'll take anything that crosses my path (NOT boys named tom, or joe for that matter, or kevin.... you get the picture). You know, I don't recognize a single acronym you mentioned. I don't know if I should be proud or embarrassed.

Besides, Xaz is like a million miles away. There's no chance in hell I'm travelling that far to get some, so my interest is purely non-sexual. Unless.... she's willing to to come up here? Very Happy [/u]

0 0 0
Xazappith
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:09 am    Post subject:

psh. IF I'm going anywhere, I'm going to michigan. Cool

0 0 0
Scoundrel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:15 am    Post subject:

The windy city? Why?

0 0 0
First-fantasy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject:

Scoundrel wrote:
The windy city? Why?

That's Chicago....Illinois....

Anyways.

Xazappith wrote:
The trick to getting on our good side is not this Faux romance or this sex stuff...and I can't speak for all of us, but I know if you give me a good romance, or soap opera type story...cute little scenes in charactor, you know... *swoon*

I agree with her whole-heartedly. Stupid, lame, romance is just rediculous, and I'm not out for sex. Soap opera, heroism, tragic wounds or death.....Yeah...well...*swoon*

0 0 0
Xazappith
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject:

cause of my darling FF

0 0 0
Scoundrel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 3:58 am    Post subject:

Chicago? Man I was way off.

What's the difference between romance and soap opera?

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Introductions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: