Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Private MessagesPrivate Messages   Log inLog in 
 Current Top Five Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

Half-elven paladins added. New legacies for duergar thief, d
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
trance_monkey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:27 pm    Post subject:

I'm totally making a thief now to see what everyone's bitching about. Duergar, too. Xyrattma was the last notable duergar thief I remember, and he was pretty good - or at least pretty decent (being a crappy player I may not know if someone's actually "good" Wink )

Tired of mob deathing on my necro anyway. I'll mob death on something else..

0 0 0
Remmenon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:03 am    Post subject: Sounds like a challenge

You're on DAV. You want me to play? I'll play your game, I'll make a warrior (Uuuugggh how I hate them.) And I'll pawn every lame ass around and I won't be in a cabal either. But Even if I was in the Dark Army, It wouldn't matter anyways cause being in that cabal is like being by yourself anyhows Cause I sure as hell wouldn't be allowed in the Warlords because I'll be like a freakin butcher.

But, Just to prove a point, I won't join them and I'll go around, Whoopin ass just for you Dav. Just for you.. You finally sucked me back in you SOB.

GRRRRRR!

So.. Since I'm going to do this, What are your conditions for me proving that they are overpowered? What should my kill/death ratio be? Oh, and what race should I be since I don't want to be a certain race, do extremely well only to have Burzuk code in something gay that gimps a certain race.... Actually, I know what I'll make.... Heh. Then you'll have to change that race too.

P.s. IF you're just following orders, then why the hell are you defending coding that Bozo wants you to code?

P.p.s. I wasn't trashing your coding ability since your stuff works, I just didn't like the stuff that was getting coded in. I like the combat module, don't like rationalization behind gimping a certain class by taking shit away from them just to "balance out the game" because I thought the whole point behind having to learn that extra experience for each class/race chosen was because they get certain abilities/powers that make them better. It means you have to work harder to get where you wanna be, but you get a reward, a leg up on lameasses that just wanna take the easy route.
- Dav

0 0 0
Wynsemir

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:05 am    Post subject:

Get a goddamn life.

0 0 0
divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject:

yeah you're making the rest of the bitchers look bad.

0 0 0
Hilemal

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 1:23 am    Post subject:

Be sure to post your char name here, Remmy, that way we can all be sure to gank him

0 0 0
Trillian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject:

Shut the fuck up you piece of shit whiny assed imbecilic juvenile nigger. Shit gets ganked, shit gets nerfed, this is fucking status quo. You don't like some shit, well take it up the ass anyway cause you don't have a goddamn say in the mother fucking matter. You wanna bitch and rant and speak in prose comprised of profanity, here's your answer. Grow a fucking spine and learn to appreciate the mother fucking game. Yes, I said game, because it's just a mother fucking game, like DotA. Your char got nerfed,

No one gives a shit about you. The irony to all this, know what it is mother fucker, you still listening or you off trying to re-rant me already. Well, shut the fuck up momentarily and listen good. The fucking irony to all this, is that it's not just you. And no one gives a damn about just you. You wanna talk about a nerfing, take dopple-mother-fucking-ganger. That was a nerfing. The defining spell of the illusionist class, they're capability to make someone go

Your hellstream does UNSPEAKABLE damage to yourself.
Hurting yourself does not help.

gone. Fucked, why.. because the skill is bad (read: shitty, detrimentral, Remmesque) for the game. It ruins balance and breaks PK range. So, they up and yoinked it. You wanna hear about ganked, you piece of shit amthai nigger, look at blanket of darkness. Sit hidden for a long motherfucking time waiting for a dude to get nerfed, and gank him. Can't do that no more, bad for Justice Shammy - Ganked ala Imms. Yeah, you can feel as if they're asshole's when they fuck up your char, but ya know what you piece of shit, you're just a piece of shit character playing a game. And well, if you can't derive pleasure out of playing the character anymore, maybe you just shouldn't fucking play anymore (read: Grathin dying to level 46 Halfling Warrior). But you know what, when you get a detailed and more than fucking appropriate, not to mention better than what you deserved, answer, shut up, accept it, and fucking deal. Remmenon, you're nothing special and won't ever be. Neither will I, neither will any of these fools. We play a fucking game. Shit happens. Deal.

0 0 0
Trillian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:19 am    Post subject:

PS. Remmenon, if you decided to forego reading previous wall of text, read this.

QUIT BEING A DOUCHE

0 0 0
Amdorin

Location: No matter how much a failure, no life is worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:01 am    Post subject:

Trillian wrote:
Shut the fuck up you piece of shit whiny assed imbecilic juvenile nigger. ....

Alright, ...let's NOT go there...I don't care how pissed you are

<30hp 100m 100mv>
Joikala rolls her eyes, disgusted.
Saegen rolls her eyes, disgusted.
Kailya rolls her eyes, disgusted.
Baer rolls his eyes, disgusted.Laughing

0 0 0
Trillian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:18 am    Post subject:

Amdorin wrote:
Trillian wrote:
Shut the fuck up you piece of shit whiny assed imbecilic juvenile nigger. ....

Alright, ...let's NOT go there...I don't care how pissed you are

not in that sense... it's been thrown around too much on chat. sorry mate.

0 0 0
Remmenon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: My char

Ha! I was just kidding! I already have a warrior, His name... Bepodo.

Haa! so when you get pawned by me, just grin.
- Dav

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Updates All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: