Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 13 hours.

Mullet of the year award
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is the Mullet2006?
sweet_canadian_mullet
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Remmenon
80%
 80%  [ 29 ]
Mind_Flayer
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Vertas
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
DropThat
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36

Jamus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 6:18 pm    Post subject:

Remmenon wrote:
Yep, another example of how this game will crap all over you.

You put forth alot of good ideas, do alotta stuff and get no recognition for it... Instead you get a bunch of pedophiles in the NAMBLA club like trillian, and labruin and altheripper who just molest lil boys and pat eachother on the back for doing it.

Keep up the good work N.A.M.B.L.A.

P.s. there's alot more members then just labruin and trillian, Simpleton is in there too.. oh yah and deadzero

Remmenon = LMAO

Laughing Laughing Laughing

I love reading his work. Some good stuff.

0 0 0
_Clifton_
Emissary

Location: your and you're are not the same. they're, there, and their are not the same. learn to english.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:35 pm    Post subject:

What is nambla?

0 0 0
Jamus

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 10:12 pm    Post subject:

NAMBLA (north american man/boy love association) is an pedophile organization that believes it is their right to have sex
with children -- that was off the official site.

It was on South Park once.

0 0 0
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:37 am    Post subject:

Ok, so a few things.

Last I remember, when I wasnt a big fan of LAbruin club, my brother and I tore into you pretty good. Now that we have all matured a bit, it isnt quite as excessive or blatant.

Remmenon is an idiot. My posts, if they are stupid(and bruin is right, I dont think they are most of the time), at least they are legible. Periods are a wonderfull thing Remm.

I think its quite disgusting that I am being compared to this idiot. He doesnt flame, he points fingers and rants about how someone is stupid. I dont think I have ever read an actual 'why' coming from him.

Im just glad I aint the winner anymore.

0 0 0
divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:35 am    Post subject:

I'm not sure if I'm misreading this or not, but are people saying Rennemon is a decent flamer? I mean.. maybe I can see that.. but that's a whole different type of flamer.

All Remmenon spouts out is idiotic crap. If a computer keyboard could have dihherhea, I'm 90% certain it would look like one of Remmonon's posts. He's a fucking retard. The only good thing he brings to AR is the sense of satisfaction one gets when they fucking kill his noob-cannon, dark knight playing cheese-loving loser-ass. Much like the satisfaction one gets after flushing a giant turd down the toilet.

Nobody fears you, you fucking bottom-feeding noob peice of shit. The only thing you've proven on AR is that Darwin was wrong. Anyone as stupid as you should've been dead a long, long time ago.

0 0 0
Jamus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:57 am    Post subject:

Maybe divsky should have been a candidate.Cool

0 0 0
Remmenon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Oops.

Oops. I forgot, Divsky and Crazyhorse are unwilling participants in NAMBLA.. On the recieving end.

On a lighter note, it's always nice to read comments about turds and what not from Divsky

Quote:
Much like the satisfaction one gets after flushing a giant turd down the toilet.

Kinda reminds me of watching a movie and within the first 30 seconds there's a fart joke, or something with poop in there... Kinda like the movie Joe Dirt, with david spade as the king of the mullet. I can see who Divsky wants to be, or have when he grows up. Hang in there kiddo! One day you'll be strong enough to fend off the tush attacks from Trillian. Crazyhorse.. well, we all know you fake not liking it.

0 0 0
divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:17 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Oops. I forgot, Divsky and Crazyhorse are unwilling participants in NAMBLA.. On the recieving end.

Wow, nice comeback. I swear to god, you must be a fucking genious to be that retarded. Does it really come naturally, or do you work at it?

Quote:
On a lighter note, it's always nice to read comments about turds and what not from Divsky

Uhm, yeah. I went with that because all you post is fucking crap.

0 0 0
Remmenon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: Heh

Damn, you musta just got gimped again.

Oh, by the way, if there was a word, more powerful then hypocritcal, I'd use it.
Quote:
Wow, nice comeback. I swear to god, you must be a fucking genious to be that retarded. Does it really come naturally, or do you work at it?

Okay.. that's good.. good. Lotsa thought into that.. Rolling Eyes but you spelt genius wrong though.. so you probably shouldn't use it. Then, to finish off the well thought out(and spelt) insult you finish it off with:
Quote:
Uhm, yeah. I went with that because all you post is fucking crap.

I bet you think I'll come back with, I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I? cause that's pretty close to the intellectual level of your insults. I'm having like a 1st grade flashback here. Oh, and to top it off you finish off with the crap thing again.. What is your fascination to crap? I bet you're favorite website is shitlovers.com Or maybe ratemypoo.com.. maybe there should be poll on how many 10 year olds armed with F-bombs play in AR.

0 0 0
First-fantasy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject:

Okay, I usually don't get to involved on the forums, but this is seriously rediculous. Remmenon, you're retarded. Just stop. I'm not sure why I'm wasting my time replying to this nonsensical bullcrap that you seem to enjoy spewing about this otherwise decent forum, but I am. I think it was the fact that I couldn't stand to see this site polluted any longer without making a stand.

Go ahead and try to retort to anything I said, I kept it short and sweet so you could handle it without much difficulty. I really want to see how rediculous you can get, to be blunt about it.

0 0 0
divsky
Emissary

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:24 am    Post subject:

Quote:
Okay.. that's good.. good. Lotsa thought into that.. Rolling Eyes but you spelt genius wrong though.. so you probably shouldn't use it. Then, to finish off the well thought out(and spelt) insult you finish it off with:

Good job retard. You can use a spell-checker. You are definatatly smarter than me. Somebody give him a reward, this guy is something special.

Quote:
Damn, you musta just got gimped again.

That's IT? That's FUCKING IT? You're calling me gimped and all you have to come back with is a fucking spelling error? You're scraping the bottom of the barrel there, loser.

Quote:
I bet you think I'll come back with, I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I? cause that's pretty close to the intellectual level of your insults. I'm having like a 1st grade flashback here. Oh, and to top it off you finish off with the crap thing again.. What is your fascination to crap?

No, I was expecting you to comeback with another torrent of worthless shit that makes me feel bad that someone is paying for the bandwidth that it goes out over. And guess what, I was right. You keep on saying all I do make poop comments. Unfortunatly, when I'm dealing with you, that's all I have to work with: A giant pile of shit spewing out a bunch of shitty posts.

0 0 0
Remmenon

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:53 am    Post subject: Yeeaah.

Okay, so many targets, first. First-fantasy, why don't you get a second fantasy and fantasize about spelling ridiculous correctly. Oh my god people. It's not rocket science, I dont use a spell checker. It's called having half a brain, and learning how to spell. How the hell are you supposed to have a decent description, or talk, or emote shit or just plain roleplay when your description is like

Quote:
I got a REDICULOUSly small brain, and I got a REDICULOUSly small second brain to boot.(Not talking about the big head people)

I mean you wanna see how RIDICULOUS it can get? It can get pretty bad, especially with morons like you trying to trash me when you're still hooked on phonics. Yes, I know RIDICULOUS sounds out to be like REDICULOUS but it's only because you're probably an american, or a brit, so you can't spell worth a shit because you can't even talk worth shit... Or Australian, cause australians sound about just as annoying as brits, except they're even dumber cause they're the long lost convicts that just started up their own damn country... OOoh but maybe you're from quebec too.. cause they're stupid as mud too. So, pick and choose dipshit cause there's lots of choices on how you learned to spell, and sound out words.

Now on to Ditsky. Sorry Timmy, but I wouldn't even bother to waste the 30 seconds to open up some spellchecker program, cut, paste and then check your spelling when it's sooo blatanly obvious how grade 6 you are. I mean I don't need a freakin word program to tell me how old you are.

First.. (Man this is too easy, keep on typing pre-schooler)
Quote:
Good job retard. You can use a spell-checker. You are definatatly smarter than me.

Yep. I would have to agree.(Please don't tell me you were trying to be sarcastic(or as you would spell it, sarkastick)) I mean you DEFINATELY have to learn how to spell DEFINATATLY. I mean comeon. I could see maybe DEFANATLY or or or DEFINATLY, but DEFINATATLY? Rattattattaatt I Definatatatatly gotcha there numpty. Where in the hell do you even get the extra Ta? I mean sound it out? You're like a hooked on phonics flunky even! First-fantasy should have a second fantasy of you actually passing the hooked on phonics phase. Man, He's like got you beat. First-fantasy is spelling at a grade 3 level when you haven't even passed Hooked on phonics! HAAAH HAAAHA oh god.. that is soo soo funny.

Hey, on the plus side though, you did correctly use the word "you're". I'm impressed. That's like a grade three english class right there. Learning the difference between "you're" and "your" is pretty tough. But, on the other hand you probably just got lucky though(or as you would type it thow), you probably still haven't learned the difference between "there" and "their". Don't worry Ditsky, it's not your fault. It's the education systems fault for letting you go into the fourth grade when you clearly haven't even passed the third grade.

P.s. Who the HELL made that charmie of Remmenon the retarded monkey? Which imm was it? Someone obviously knows my ip address because When I juuust logged in, he wasn't there, but when I strolled into town a bit later, BAAAM! Remmenon the retarded monkey, with a dung-grin and a red spanked ass. Heh. Actually I'm kinda honored.

0 0 0
Xazappith
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject:

Remm, you're just making a fool of yourself. 1. Something you didn't know but probably should be aware of, FF is a girl. (and a pretty one at that). 2. This is a forum for Abandoned Realms, not useless insults. In the beginning at least, your posts were tolerable. You were insulting ideas, things that had been added to or taken away from the mud. Although I disapproved of your means and your attitude while you were doing it, you were using the forum for what it was meant to be used for. Now every time some one posts something, you take what they say and insult their person about it, in the last few posts I've seen I have not seen you criticize even one aspect of the game itself. You said that you don't even play, so you're coming here to lurk, or to see the changes maybe, but all anyone sees is an asshole. Of course I have no doubt you will not read this post as information, and a request to stop your foolishness, but rather as more to insult.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
jaran
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject:

Chimps.

0 0 0
Matthais

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:00 pm    Post subject:

This war isn't nearly as interesting as some of the wars back on the arshit site.

God, The level of education of our youth is falling with each passing year.

*sigh*

0 0 0
First-fantasy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject:

What the hell is a second brain, idiot?

Quote:
I got a REDICULOUSly small brain, and I got a REDICULOUSly small second brain to boot.(Not talking about the big head people)

0 0 0
Jamus

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Yeeaah.

Remmenon wrote:

It can get pretty bad, especially with morons like you trying to trash me when you're still hooked on phonics.

Remmenon also wrote:

blatanly

Remmenon also wrote:

How the hell are you supposed to have a decent description, or talk, or emote shit or just plain roleplay when your description is like

Spelled wrong, and you didn't use a period at the end of your sentence. Neutral

0 0 0
Louis

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:39 pm    Post subject:

what are you guys doing? o_O

0 0 0
Hamp

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:12 pm    Post subject:

I personally don't get satisfaction from flushing a shit down the toilet. I first go get who ever is around to come look at it first depending on how big it is. Like when you take a shit that wraps around the toilet you have to go get someone and show them. Don't have a clue to where I was going with that, but on a lighter note.. Remmenon feeds off this shit, no one respond to him and he'll stop or just look like a complete retard fighting with himself. Also I hope my writing doesn't get picked on cuz I write like a retard. Also what nationality are you Remmenon I think you picked every country but all the asian ones.

0 0 0
fluffy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Yep. I would have to agree.(Please don't tell me you were trying to be sarcastic(or as you would spell it, sarkastick)) I mean you DEFINATELY have to learn how to spell DEFINATATLY. I mean comeon. I could see maybe DEFANATLY or or or DEFINATLY, but DEFINATATLY? Rattattattaatt I Definatatatatly gotcha there numpty. Where in the hell do you even get the extra Ta? I mean sound it out? You're like a hooked on phonics flunky even! First-fantasy should have a second fantasy of you actually passing the hooked on phonics phase. Man, He's like got you beat. First-fantasy is spelling at a grade 3 level when you haven't even passed Hooked on phonics! HAAAH HAAAHA oh god.. that is soo soo funny.

it's definitely. not definately. omigawd, like, nat? DEFINATE?? HAHAHA oh god...that is soooo soooooooo funny.

please don't get all grammar/spellingnazi. it's really not a good idea.

0 0 0
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: