Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 11 hours.

Mullet of the year award
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who is the Mullet2006?
sweet_canadian_mullet
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Remmenon
80%
 80%  [ 29 ]
Mind_Flayer
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Vertas
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
DropThat
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 36

Remmenon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:59 am    Post subject: Yeeaah

Thank god somone finally got that I spelt the "Correct" version of definitely wrong. Thank you. I'm serious though, thank god someone here actually has intelligence! PRAISE THE GODS!

If you think I'm being sarcastic, you guys are dead wrong. I am soo dead serious. Everyone take note of that guy, and Seriously, He's the only one I have time to read his posts. Him and Jamus. Probably Hamps too.

Oh, as for you Xazappith, I do post stuff about the game, IN DIFFERENT FORUMS! Oh god Xazappith. If you check Xazappith, this is the POLLS forum on MULLET OF THE YEAR! Needless to say the "intelligent" posts here aren't going to live up to your standards of smarts. Now I suggest you go find some freakin cookies and stuff your cake hole.

Now seriously, who the hell made that Remmenon the retarded monkey?

P.s. If you read some of the other forums about the game, You'd realize I've takin up Dav's challenge of playing the game, as a warrior to prove that they are overpowered and deserve to A) have an experience penalty against that class or B) eliminate the experience penalty for all the classes because of the failed attempts at making the game more "Balanced"

P.p.s. Seriously peoples, who made the monkey?

0 0 0
Xazappith
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:07 am    Post subject:

Remm, in all but maybe 2 of your posts that I can think of off hand, you have done nothing but insult people, the fact that this is a Polls forum does not make a difference to that fact. I expect some sort of intelligence even from OOC or off-topic forums, or at least some sort of respect for the other people playing the game. Perhaps some people enjoy going around and just trash killing other people, (and don't misread me and think that I'm implying you're one of them) regardless of RP reasons or lack there-of, and you are their equivalent on the forums. No one appreciates your constant insults, and I don't see a need for them. Regardless of what you have to say or what you think about ideas or people, keep things relevent... I get the feeling I'm repeating myself and not making my point clear so I'm going to stop talking and hope that I'm understood, although for some reason I don't think that anything anyone has to say will get through to you. Confused
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Stephen2_Aust

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject:

How about this? Just shut the fuck up.

0 0 0
Remmenon

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 4:58 am    Post subject: Yes.

Hear! Hear! *clap* You said it Stephen. Way to stick it to xazappith. Here's an idea Xazappith, When you read my name, next to a post, do yourself a favor and stop reading. Easy. Plus the polls topic is MULLETS OF THE YEAR AWARD! Hey I know! When I think of Mullets, I think of smart, intelligent people. Good one xazappith I think your name should be on the list, except you'd have a femullet.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:39 am    Post subject:

I'm definitely seeing cases of "trolls" and "trollhunters" here, and I don't intend to bring down the mighty smashum fist before I've given things a decent chance to return to some form of normalcy. I know some of you are having fun on both sides, but the overall results for the forum arent very positive.

Diagnosis:
Remmenon is pretty much acting like a typical attention-seeking troll. This was demonstrated perfectly in the post where he mispelled "definitely" repeatedly, to draw attention to his post from other users who previously aren't even interested. And also demonstrated when he mentioned the names of other muds a while ago, which he knows we dont like being done. Anyway, understand he's being deliberately outrageous, and that he's as aware of the absurdity as you are.

Treatment:
If you really want to see Remmenon go away, the easiest method is to ignore temptation to respond to him until he gets bored, which would eventually frustrate him enough to leave the forum and stop providing any further content. A better remedy more of the AR flavour could be to give him attention in a form he DONT want, like killing his warrior every day. I would also suggest keeping responses as constructive as possible, instead of making them confrontational (for example, mullet of the year thread), as that will make him feel antagonised and feed the problem... he does raise some useful points and submits decent ideas sometimes.

A little food for thought for you Remmenon - if you do not like people being in a "YAMBA" whatever group, you might re-consider your behaviour towards them on the forums.. since it is only serving to solidify that group of players against you (and in fact you're making it bigger). We have a MUD for you to take out your anger in, if you just want to express your hostility towards the other people here. Also, at the end of the day I'm just going to decide its easier to delete & postwipe you than bend over typing out these helpful posts, my philosophy for trolling is if I dont have trolls on the forum then I dont need to use rules/functions (like thread deleting/locking) to deal with them.

0 0 0
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: