Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 11 hours.

Random gear

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slade
Emissary

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Random gear

Could we kind of come together and flesh out a mini guide on where to go for what kind of pieces? When items are 20k a pop its not really convenient to just 'try it out'.

From my experience..

Darkhaven armor (stuff like guerilla gloves, anarchists, blah blah) seems to be focused on save vs spell balanced by a negative CON or two. Very good stuff, cost effective compared to other random stuff I've seen too. Often (always??) wild flagged. Can't remember if anti-good or not. Rarer pieces are typically like a 3 dex item or something but its usually svs.

Seringale is usually hit and dam I believe?

Valour art shop got me a couple psi faded (save mental) pieces and a mana piece. Armor shop?

Winter?

Thorn gear in jungle?

Liberty? Been awhile but I thought it was like stats like con, wis, int.

Others?

Spread the knowledge people.

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject:

As far as locations, I don't know much, but there is a guide on the website that explains what some of the tags on the items name does.... If that helps
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:40 pm    Post subject:

But, as far as the locations...

Winter: Seems to be almost anything, I've gotten huge hit/dam items, and even some HP. For instace, I got one ioun that was +19 hp and -1str. The other things were I think a +1 hit/dam float, and some other shiz.

Jungle:the thorn items seem to be mostly hit, dex, and hp. Heavy HP from my experience. Some of them were a robe with +2 dex and like 10-15 hp, and a circlet or something (head) with about +1 dex and like +2 hit?

Valour Armor: Mainly save v spell and hit from what i've got. I've gotten shield with -3 sVs and some HP, as well as a head piece with -1con -2 men, -5 aff and I think some other spell type...

Liberty is always HP and stats, almost always, except for the pavis... You can get some cray things on it.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Saegen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject:

Outside near the entrance to unlit city... The tentacle things have givem me many break items. Leggings with 3mental break and such.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Slade
Emissary

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 6:54 am    Post subject:

Looks like they changed stuff then.. Darkhaven lev 36 armor is all rotdeath now, and more random.. svs, damroll, couple others. Bleh.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Newbie Q/A All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: