Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 11 hours.

WTF?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:24 am    Post subject: WTF?

Right... So on top of chaos of Taere laying smack down on a lightwalker and deputizing me ( Shocked ) , Leroy attacks my blue chick while I'm jetting through serignale for tyr unguld. I get lagged and can't flee (crappy MUD client/connection), and when I finally enter combat I kill Leroy one hit, because i'm just defending the pet per PRESET GAME ACTIONS I HAVE NO CONTROL OVER and got damnation for 143 hours.... As my subject says, WTF? Where's the 'balance' here? If Leroy is going to be aggro towards pets, which autopeace dosen't prevent you, nor does autoassist I had both off last I checked. So... My suggestion would be to etheir remove this aggro prog, or make it evil only.. Or something less ggravating.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 2:43 am    Post subject:

God damnit, Leroy...

0 0 0
Vhrael
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:53 am    Post subject:

Leroy just fucks up everything at random. If you notice on a log from invokation.net, he's attacking a guild guardian.

Leroy - what a hero.

0 0 0
gomer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject:

I LOVE Leroy!

I especially like watch him and that other P.O.S. mob in town go at it

misses, misses, misses, scratches, misses, misses, misses.....

Those battle are great! I rest and watch it for a couple of minutes then go rank or sniff trees and when I come back 30 or 40 minutes later they are still going at it.

Thats epic!

Dont change them, if you have to just make Leroy a neutral paladin.

0 0 0
Jamus

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 5:54 pm    Post subject:

I think that Leroy should stay exactly for that reason. To screw things up. Everyone at least smiled when they read that post. Smile Ha. What an idiot.

LEEEEEERROOOOOOOOOY!

0 0 0
formalism

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject:

I suppose it's fun for people whose characters don't get royally screwed over by damnation or by a pet level drain (noble pets are extremely difficult to rank, and what many people don't know is that on top of that if they get killed, they lose a level). I wouldn't want my amusement to come at Aldacer's expense, so I'd suggest changing the mob slightly to avoid these kinds of screw-ups.

0 0 0
Grayden

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject:

Where you went wrong is your choice to be in the light, but have no fear. If you ritually sacrifice you pet, I suggest deep fry, you might solve this problem yet.

The not very helpful Grayden Grim

0 0 0
Amdorin

Location: No matter how much a failure, no life is worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject:

Yeah keep it all. Cuz I remember a while back everyone was asking for the boogum to return because he jacked shit up. It's funny seeing stuff like that happen. Sometimes you're the victim of it, sometimes not.

[Mob] (Pion) Leroy: At least I ain't chicken...

0 0 0
gomer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:23 pm    Post subject:

I think that when the goblins attack seringale they should become aggressive to all. I know that the reasoning behind them not being aggressive is because of noobs dying to them, but in that case make them go from level ???? whatever mobs to level 1 mobs so noobs stand a chance.

I imagine that when the goblins attack they attack everything in seringale from guards to shopkeepers to players.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: