Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 4 hours.

most improved player

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sissuris

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: most improved player

I'd just like to start up a poll on who u think has improved most over the years. I would like to give props first to jeo, man u've came along way since your horrible avian warrior forsaken. And Ehylo, I dont know any of your chars from before you quit, but even just from when we first started fighting up to now, you've had a definate improvement. And this, will get people going, but i say remmy has improved alot over the years. I remember watchin him pk at my house, and regardless if he landed it or not, he would start a fight with blind, and fireball till either he died or the other person, no other skills, just one blind, fireball spam Razz. YEa wanna hear what you guys think

0 0 0
The_Dark_Paladin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:32 pm    Post subject:

i say me i used to run around attacking everything i could and then quiting when i died now i run around killing everything i can wait does this sound the same? i really dont know

0 0 0
jeoparty

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject:

Horrible?! No way! Check this shit out:

I'm Keedara by the way.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/109789/message/1042763452/Legion+VS+Knights

Hahaha but yeah, I actually was horrible. I have no idea how I made it to Forsaken, probably because I was the only active Legion after Zados (Kalist I believe) deleted. Anyways, thanks for the props.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: