Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 7 hours.

Telestories

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Telestories

Alright, time to tell you favorite teleportion story you got. Lets here em.
Mine was getting rilea stuck in the pyramid(I am retarded), with no recall and a spotted purple pill, A friend of mine was on the game and I asked him to bring me a recall. He happened to be in the illusionary Isle, too far away to get one to me. So I decided to eat the pill... And ended up two rooms away from the person I asked to bring me a recall.
Nothing deadly, just think it is kind of funny.

So how about yours?

0 0 0
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject:

I was a noob. Ended up in winter. Told myself this would be a cool time to explore. *****************BOOOOOOOMMMMM***************

Your dead.

0 0 0
Kailya

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 6:02 pm    Post subject:

Winter...Rilea's favorite place to go play!

0 0 0
Esivole
Immortal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 7:25 pm    Post subject:

Indeed you are right Kailya, Always loved going there, eneded up there after teleporting too. That was a fun adventure, though I actually did that with a recall, and barely escaped.. whatever his face is, can never remember much about that place.

Edit: Hey Kailya, Happen to know how many times I asked you to come recall me because I didn't have a potion? I know It was always you or Istina. Good times.

0 0 0
Viggs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject:

Eat the pill
Vlad is killing me in one round
My stuff is cast to the four winds.
I have not seen my stuff since.

0 0 0
Nero

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject:

Teleported with taira at about 80hp into Redhorne, hungry and thirsty with no food. Ended up being swamped by jotun soldiers (or something) and having three of them chasing me. Lasted to kill one of them, then just got ganked. Was when Redhorne first appeared, and had no idea how to find the corpse...ended up getting it eventually.

0 0 0
Gygh

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:42 pm    Post subject:

This is an interesting one... This was way back in the day, like my first year of playing. I was fighting the Earth Elemental Ruler... and I was somehow teleported (not sure if it was a bug or what- perhaps maybe a careless immortal, idk) somewhere near the Isles of Illusion. Naturally I'd never been anywhere close to that area, tried to get a friend to bring me a recall and I walked into a deathtrap (something about a tree). It was very weird.

0 0 0
Poo Man

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:01 pm    Post subject:

This was when Winter was closed. I was on with Vollins one day and got the idea in my head to try and train teleport one day. I ended up in Winter two rooms from the giant thief. Since he wasn't aggressive and didn't track I decided to try for the Dagger of Shadows and got it. Enchanted it a few time's and gave it to Gadale I think, or Wilibald one of the two. Fun time. Took a little while though.

Last edited by Poo Man on Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total

0 0 0
Kailya

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:40 am    Post subject:

ROFL, I am not sure exactly how many times, but I dont think you, Istina and I have enough fingers and toes to count on, it was always alot of fun heading to winter with you, or on any advanture with you...never knew what to expect. Definately good times.

0 0 0
Mendek

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 1:42 am    Post subject:

Gygh wrote:
This is an interesting one... This was way back in the day, like my first year of playing. I was fighting the Earth Elemental Ruler... and I was somehow teleported (not sure if it was a bug or what- perhaps maybe a careless immortal, idk) somewhere near the Isles of Illusion. Naturally I'd never been anywhere close to that area, tried to get a friend to bring me a recall and I walked into a deathtrap (something about a tree). It was very weird.

Some mobs used to teleport you. The drow matron for one. Sucks getting teleported into agro mobs at level 15 let me tell you.

0 0 0
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject:

Diana too. Trying to get a lame sword and POOF. Your dead.

0 0 0
Vhrael
Immortal

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:22 am    Post subject:

One of my first experiences with Sebryn (one of my first major characters) was quaffing one of the green potions that are found in the Mad Alchemist's pouch. I don't remember what rank I was, but I was immediately blinded and teleported to "somewhere" that I had no recognition of. Instantly I was barraged by several creatures, and after fleeing a couple of times, I eventually died. I soon found out that I had been teleported to and subsequently died somewhere within Winter.

I think I might've bitched about this just slightly to Torkalen, who at the time was a Guide still I believe. After getting the whole thing clarified, I took this opportunity to begin one of Sebryn's early enterprises (and still one of my all-time favorites):

Selling green potions to other adventurers for as much as possible.

0 0 0
Soldier

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:32 am    Post subject:

Mine was my first mage a human invoker Malchor. Someone was trying to kill me and I was trying to recall home but he was their I teleported somewhere in town then one more time I ended up in a room of these soldiers that assraped me ten ways to sunday.

0 0 0
sissuris

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:55 pm    Post subject: rofl

My memory sucks, so I dont remember specific stories. But I remember the green potions all to well
<you have been blinded>
<you can't see a thing>
someones something does ***DEMOLISHES*** to you
<you have been killed>

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Mocker's Tavern All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: