Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 0 hour.

Signs of when your addicted...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Signs that show your addiction to Ar.
When your on aim/msn messenger you try and type in 'say'
53%
 53%  [ 25 ]
You play more than three hours a day.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
You play more than six hours a day.
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
You tend to forget special appointments because your too busy playing Ar.
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Your single because of your addiction to Ar :o
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
Your main topic of conversation with your friends is Ar
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
You refer to Ar as your life and vis a versa.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 47

Gygh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 5:21 am    Post subject: Signs of when your addicted...

Most common sign that shows your addiction to Ar.

0 0 0
Flying Hampster of Doom

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 5:38 am    Post subject:

How about when you actually say 'cough' or 'chuckle' in person when talking to people.

0 0 0
raginggnome

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 5:47 am    Post subject:

I tend to use gt on msn, but more disturbingly I recently told a teacher that he had the intellectual capacity of a 4 year old fire giant, and the temper to match Confused.

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 5:50 am    Post subject:

How about this, when you try to cast fireball on the nerdy kid in front of you during math finals because your bored... Nope never happened to me. Funny story actually, this guy walks into a book store steals a D&D book then threatens to cast level 30 fireball on him.... wierd
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Mental Patient-101

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject:

Heh, mostly I accidentally use gt in a conversation on msn. Although I have had a few times when I used ' or say. People get angry because then they know im on the mud and not paying attention to them. Laughing

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 3:57 pm    Post subject:

I normally become very jittery if away from AR too long. Then the twitching starts. Normally when I'm on the MUD I tend to zone out. I ignord my girlfriend calling me for 2 hours... Not cool. Sad
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Weirdo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject:

What about when you see a drowning man, and explain that you would help, but you're chaoitc evil.

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:33 pm    Post subject:

Everyonce in a while I will say chuckle instead of actualy laughing...umm...I have no friends because I am either dropping in job apps or I am trying to get my mom to let me on the cpu. I get in about 7-9 hours a day now. Jeez...

0 0 0
Weirdo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:34 pm    Post subject: ..

Or tell one of you friends to fuck off, because you'll get more experiance as a group of three.

0 0 0
Shade_Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 5:33 pm    Post subject:

Quiet Wanderer wrote:
I normally become very jittery if away from AR too long. Then the twitching starts. Normally when I'm on the MUD I tend to zone out. I ignord my girlfriend calling me for 2 hours... Not cool. Sad

Can't zone out when the phone rings... if it leaves a message, it kicks off my dsl.

0 0 0
Gygh

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2004 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re:

Yeah, I've noticed some of the Ar junkies (thats what I'll call them) that I talk to on aim use 'nod' and 'chuckle', as long as they don't actually say that in person or in game. I've sucessfully broken the habit of trying to type in 'say/tell/gt' while on aim, although sometimes I'll forget that I'm chatting with someone and I'll do 'wake [enter] eat rice [enter] eat rice [enter] sleep [enter]' until I find out that I'm on the wrong screen.

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 5:19 am    Post subject:

I just now got to where i've been able to play AR. Thankfully the shaking and tremors have stopped, and i'm told the itching will to. However the random musings during second period haven't seemed to stop. Anyone elses mind wander off into AR tnagents in class, or am I'm pathetic?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Blood_Demon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 4:29 pm    Post subject:

<---More obsessed than anyone on earth.

My life consists of:
Going to school, wherein I stare at the exit sign plotting what I'm going to do when I get home and get on AR.(Repeat this process six times for full effect) I then proceed to go home, get on AR, ignore my family completely, Ignore everyone on aim but the people under the "AR" section of my buddy list. Don't eat, don't drink. Stay up until 3 am or until I fall asleep on the keyboard, whichever comes first. Wake up with the imprints of half the alphabet on my forehead, and do it all over again.

And my mother says she's concerned...

0 0 0
Seryie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:07 pm    Post subject:

its not an addiction, its an escape from bullshit reality... which is why it gets played so much.. the world sucks were all going to be flooded in not too long, so who cares!!! AR!!!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Quiet Wanderer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 6:33 pm    Post subject:

We're going to be flooded? ::runs to the boat shop and buys a boat:: I didn't know that. Water is not cool if it's above my knees.

0 0 0
Blood_Demon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 7:32 pm    Post subject:

-Places raft in front of desk and sits on it- Back to AR.

0 0 0
Hamp

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 8:48 pm    Post subject:

Hahaha, Demon sounds just like me except for the school... Go to work at around anywhere from 5-6 until whenever we close.. usually around 12-1.. spend that whole time thinking, wonder what i'm going to do on ar, maybe i can get another year on groq tonight. Then get home.. play until 6 in the morning, set alarm clock to get up at noon or so, that way i can play some more. Usually sleep way past noon, get up play for an hour or two and go back to work. My diet consists of McDonalds because I work there and beer when I get home.

0 0 0
Shroud

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject:

I met my girlfriend in AR. That was back when Tylkrin and Tara were about, and no ar is not considered quality time together. My roommate and I both play AR and work together, not to mention the five other close friends I have that play....ar is on the brain 24-7.

0 0 0
Gygh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:08 pm    Post subject:

Shroud wrote:
I met my girlfriend in AR. That was back when Tylkrin and Tara were about, and no ar is not considered quality time together. My roommate and I both play AR and work together, not to mention the five other close friends I have that play....ar is on the brain 24-7.

Wow and I thought I had it bad; I promised myself that I'll get a 3.3+ gpa this semester, but when I sit down to do my homework, I sign on aim, then I think, 'I wonder who's on Ar'. So I sign on and play until my dad comes home. Then after dinner I go on again. During school I usuallyspace off even when I'm not thinking of Ar, you know that you have it bad if you dream of/ can't sleep because you are too busy thinking about Ar. Like this one time I couldn't sleep becaue I kept thinking my brother had this strange cabal skill, and I couldn't think of what it was or what it did.

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Sat Mar 06, 2004 11:12 pm    Post subject:

Its very embarrasing when you rtalkin to peeps you know in real life and you say say in the chat box...and your like...erm...sorry...wrong window? Or you type gt or eat or wake or where. Where is the big one for me I think. My ex saw me playin one time and was quite disgusted cuz she was in no way a computer type chicky...It was bad. I was on her shit list for weeks. And during that period I played ar non stop.
Hahahha I love this game....And yet....I hate it at the same time. How does that work?

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: