Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 16 hours.

Signs of when your addicted...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Signs that show your addiction to Ar.
When your on aim/msn messenger you try and type in 'say'
53%
 53%  [ 25 ]
You play more than three hours a day.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
You play more than six hours a day.
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
You tend to forget special appointments because your too busy playing Ar.
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Your single because of your addiction to Ar :o
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
Your main topic of conversation with your friends is Ar
10%
 10%  [ 5 ]
You refer to Ar as your life and vis a versa.
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 47

Cavan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject:

When you refer to police officers as justices.

0 0 0
Amdorin

Location: No matter how much a failure, no life is worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2004 4:37 am    Post subject:

Wha? Flood? *runs into an old towered mansion to find a funny seashell looking ring in an abandoned backpack* *sigh of relief*

How about when you're doing a research paper and you're typing in "Aye, nae, dinnae,"

Or you mess around trying to intimidate your friends saying you know Kickboxing A and B, and are currently learning Tiger Stance.

Or you often start up conversations with your friends like: "Wouldn't it be sweet if you could be a Druid? Think about it ......."

0 0 0
Rozzy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Haha

This is some funny shit. I admit I'm addicted but I actually go out and do stuff too... My most common mistakes on MSN or AIM or SAY and WHER..and when I do that on my gf's window she's all "Your busy huh? Playing AR, right?" and she hates it. Because it takes my attention away from her. Oh well. Heh.

0 0 0
Spalino

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 1:23 am    Post subject:

Heh I am an addict I admit it but I've gotten better thanks to ARA( Ar an.) Me and Rozzy went through it together lol it was hard with the tremmors and the night sweats. When I was hooked the most I kept a book with me at school that I would write in all the time. It had character descriptions maps of areas, doodles, and character layouts, also had like eq wish lists and shit like that. On the subject of being addicts... I think we need to market AR. Seriously who here wouldn't buy AR hats you know with the old AR website logo on it. Shirts and shit. Who in their right mind wouldn't want a black shirt with white lettering saying "gimp". Its pure genious. Shits that said "legion" "warlord" "herald" "Justice" "Knight" those would all sell problem is no one has the cash to start it up.. oh well would be kew though

0 0 0
Gygh

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:09 am    Post subject: Re:

'Hello, My names Gygh, and I'm an Ar junkie.' As for Abandoned Realms apperal, I'd have to say that I would never actually wear a shirt or hat (or underwear) that has any kind of game on it. Maybe I'm just not patriotic about Ar; but to wear any kind of clothing with a game on it (escpecially a mud, when most of my friends keep saying 'I need to see something, I need graphics) I'm not saying that nobody would buy it, I'm just saying that I wouldn't. Hopefully the next time I sign on Ar, I won't be Wanted or Outcasted or slain immidiatly for saying that.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 5:41 am    Post subject:

Buy an AR bumper sticker that says "vampires suck" for only $5 right now.

0 0 0
Mental Patient-101

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 2:18 pm    Post subject:

Heh, my ex-girlfriend was the one who got me on Ar. She plays fl though EWWW. Anyway yeah, I never had a problem talking about the mud with her. I guess I was lucky, YAY.

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 3:21 pm    Post subject:

You shit. My g/f was the preppy hot ass red hed. And the things she did for fun was fuck and meth. The meth was what ended the fucking. Sigh...I still miss THAT relationship.

0 0 0
Asyndic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 9:36 pm    Post subject:

Alright, I'm nervous. But, I guess it's better for you individuals to be showing small symptoms from your addictions as opposed to things such as running up behind someone and lumping them with a lead-filled sack at the Grocery store and trying to pry their wedding rings off their hands.

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject:

HEHEHEHEH. THats awsome.

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 6:02 am    Post subject:

Cavan wrote:
When you refer to police officers as justices.

rofl, (i'd say lol but I HATE that) Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
lololololololololololololololpoop.
heh
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Seryie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 12:28 pm    Post subject:

Addiction... that would be me running 30 mins late for work because i couldnt quit cos i was getting attacked, i didnt really care but my boss did Razz

and all i think about at work is ar and what I can do and ways to get better and the layouts of places or what my next char will be.. its wierd but it keeps me sane Razz
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
sweet_canadian_mullet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2004 4:19 pm    Post subject:

And yet most peeps would call you insane if they knew thats what you thought about all day. Man I LOVE this game!!!

0 0 0
Resatimm
Takes the Cake

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:18 am    Post subject:

Three ways to break the addiction:

A) Get two jobs and get married.

B) Get purged twice (2) and lose nimbuses both times.

C) When punishing an Inmate, you threaten to 'smite or slay' him with your supervisor standing there, and said Inmate puts in a complaint that you made a death threat towards him.

- Res
Shocked

0 0 0
Mendek

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:23 am    Post subject:

Well yeah, Resatimm won't play if his wife will be home soon, so that must limit his playing time.

0 0 0
Xan

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 5:20 am    Post subject: Flood?

If it is going to flood then I need to get a laptop and a bunch of batteries......oh yea not to mention a boat. AR!! Exclamation[/img]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject:

Mendek wrote:
Well yeah, Resatimm won't play if his wife will be home soon, so that must limit his playing time.

You people have playing times?

0 0 0
Amdorin

Location: No matter how much a failure, no life is worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Re: Flood?

Xan wrote:
If it is going to flood then I need to get a laptop and a bunch of batteries......oh yea not to mention a boat. AR!! Exclamation[/img]

Yeah, uh, let's not forget the last item Laughing

0 0 0
Louis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:04 am    Post subject:

this topic is always brought up and its still funny every time.

for me, i remember me and a friend getting all hyped up about the movie "Underworld" with kate beckinsale. it was a terrible movie but we still had fun watching it and calling each character in the movie by a matching name for one of our characters in the mud.

in high school, like 6 or 7 of us would get together to study at the public library, then go on those catalog computers where you couldn't even sit.. and just log on ar while people had to find other computers to look up their books.

you are also an ar head when you go on an ooc forum or chat and you are perfectly fine calling them by their character name (or rather prefer to) than their real name.

also when you can pull out a piece of paper and spend hours just sitting there writing down a new desc, the spells/skills you need to master, note, or application.

.. and many, many more.

0 0 0
Dhampiri

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: haha

You know you're addicted when you dream in text...Anyone ever done that or am the only one?

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: