Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 21 hours.

Best Current Justice?

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Best Current Justice?
Nikola
20%
 20%  [ 9 ]
Verikoz
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Arishel
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Deiminos
11%
 11%  [ 5 ]
Drengar
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Argoris
4%
 4%  [ 2 ]
Jezikapine
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Azmoroth
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
Aquilathon
6%
 6%  [ 3 ]
I don't really care, so... none of them!
40%
 40%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 44

poop

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 3:10 am    Post subject: Best Current Justice?

Just wanted to get some feedback on how these guys are doing. No flaming please. Constructive criticism or compliments for each of them would be nice.

0 0 0
E-ant

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:26 am    Post subject: darnit

Damnit, shouldve voted for Deiminos cause he's fudging hardcore.

0 0 0
Seryie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:33 am    Post subject:

Constructive ay... well Deiminos maybe he should work on killing people that have equipment instead of killing the naked people over and over, he won't get any respect doing this. not a flame, constructive...

Nikola seems to do a good job all round. hats off the nikola
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Xonovik

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 12:02 pm    Post subject:

Speaking of which.. I have always wondered why 2/3s of the Justices have names that start with A or D..
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 8:15 pm    Post subject: Re: darnit

E-ant wrote:
Damnit, shouldve voted for Deiminos cause he's fudging hardcore.

damn I accidentaly voted Deiminos, I just remeber how one time he forbid anyone from accepting my bids in town...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger

0 0 0
Sebryn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject:

Got a note about Deiminos letting a necro steal the soul of a corpse sitting right in front of him. There's more to it, but apparently he gave poor excuses as to why he didn't fine the guy, then the necro left.

If it weren't for things like that (add to that several other 'complaints' I've heard about him) he might be doing alright in my book. Granted he's one of the most active right now, but activity doesn't translate into quality of work.

Personally I'd go with Nikola. He doesn't show up as often anymore, but he's got the best grasp of the law from what I can tell.

0 0 0
Vertas

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 5:33 am    Post subject:

Nikola is awesome, he was my second choice, with my ninja I was breaking a whole bunch of laws trying to become a common criminal (finally happened after I attacked a thief). So I attack the gate guards for starters, he fines me 5,000 then he saws 'Gate guards are our friends' then I say 'what about theives, are thieves our friends?' Nikola says 'No, thieves aren't our friends.' Pretending to take it the wrong way I go and strangle the thief, then I blind him then start killing his but, all the while pretending like it was okay. Then Nikola came in after the thief was dead (got in too late) started coughing and said 'Not like that.' Then flags me and chases after me a bit. 'I get away due to another criminal when finally pretending to be dumb I ask Nikola for a summon because I 'accidentaly walked into the death trap in the elven valley' Nikola must have known I had ways of getting out (vanish) but came out anyway summoned me then had the guard kill me. It was HILARIOUS!

0 0 0
Adebaldi

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:32 am    Post subject:

Nikola is a gambling addict. He once lost 16000000 on one bet.

0 0 0
Allie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 2:59 pm    Post subject:

Verikoz gets my vote for best supporting justice, haha.

0 0 0
Sebryn

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject:

Adebaldi wrote:
Nikola is a gambling addict. He once lost 16000000 on one bet.

See, I think that's hilarious, since back when Jagure and Sebryn were in their 'gambling prime,' Nikola was pretty hardcore with his Justice-esque duties. We'd ask him to join in and he'd give some excuse about why he couldn't do it, why it was wrong or whatever.

Finally one day he joined in, and from that point on every time I saw him in town I could usually find him at the roulette wheel... Laughing

0 0 0
Clifton

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 6:50 pm    Post subject:

Gambling's died off with the absence of Joikala. No more drunken/cigar smoking revelry with uber tarot + good tidings and intoxify the mind making me starve to death, kinda sad really.

0 0 0
Seryie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject:

until another active bard ranks up!

Rolling Eyes

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: