Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 9 hours.

Getting to 50
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hrash

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:09 am    Post subject:

That's why fells and abyssals should be brought back...fully trained dkn to level 50 in 20 or less hours...mmmm....

0 0 0
Ace High

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:14 am    Post subject:

Wow, almost five months before someone brought it back for a worthless addition! Shocked

0 0 0
brobeo

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject:

you guys werre right it's hard to quit, ive been watching the formus and wening my self off but i feel i just have to say something herre, back on topic did anyone notice louis (aka deminos) agree with the sugestions on how to get away from himself, i find it funy

0 0 0
Olan_Titasher

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject: A different approach..

You can always go a different approach than all their suggestions.. Purposly keep finding those pkers who hunt you and just nick at them like a leech. Hit and run, hit and run...You need to be a very good runner however.. and let them keep chasing you around for a couple hours a day then you will earn a reputation of being the best cat in ar to run with your tail behind your legs...After a while they won't bother even trying to pk you because they know you will just outrun them.. Well, that or...they form a group on you to provide trips, bashes, and air thrashes and such.. But it's a risk that im willing for you to take..

0 0 0
Louis

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2004 10:43 pm    Post subject:

what.. they were good suggestions.

0 0 0
Gruagg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2004 1:11 am    Post subject:

Davairus wrote:
You shoulda tried leveling to 50 back when the range was dominated with pkers, Sethanon, Jerold, Githnaru,

I did, it was painful.... My shaman had pissed off Jerold... in character... got stuck at level 49, go figure!

0 0 0
Nuonorp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2004 2:31 am    Post subject: Good 'ol Days

Davairus wrote:
You shoulda tried leveling to 50 back when the range was dominated with pkers, Sethanon, Jerold, Githnaru, Grayyg's super group, and the cams guys.... so many damn pk attempts I don't think anyone went to 50 for a month once the plague shit really took off. They were dropping 90k exp holes on level 47-48. All you got to do is spam where pk and quaff a recall to avoid justice "pkers".

After quitting since the First Age, I guess now it's time to get back in the action. I'd just like to say that it's awesome that the greats like Sethanon and Githnaru are still remembered, they hurt me so bad Shocked

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: