Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 11 hours.

Active Adrenaline

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is adrenaline a pain?
Yes, I have parents too and know what you mean.
36%
 36%  [ 4 ]
Yes, I don't have that problem but I understand.
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
No, it's fine, grow up and quit whining.
45%
 45%  [ 5 ]
No, I have parents and this isn't a problem for me.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 11

bassball

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 12:47 am    Post subject: Active Adrenaline

Now, I like the whole adrenaline thing, it works good. But, I think that with active adrenaline you should be able to quit out without it wearing off, thats the creature adrenaline, anything else should stay the same. I don't know how many people have this problem but, I still have parents, and every once in a while they decide that you're done using the computer, when this happens there is RARELY time to let your adrenaline wear off before you get your danged self away from the computer.

The whole system in itself is brilliant and it works fine, I just have this little complaint..

0 0 0
Wholesale Johnson

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:34 am    Post subject:

*forget it I'm retarded*

Last edited by Wholesale Johnson on Mon Jan 28, 2008 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total

0 0 0
Erlwith

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 1:53 am    Post subject:

adrenaline is a necessary evil. mob adrenaline is only a couple of minutes max, if that. tell your parents you need 3 minutes... or start logging off a few minutes before they're on their way in to send you to bed. I know how it feels to be fully rared and have to log off immediately with pk adrenaline because some ass came by unannounced.. but I just find some hidden location (try a cabal.. no one checks there for noncabbaled) go ld and hope for the best.

0 0 0
Adebaldi

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject:

What you can do is set up a script so that if you have to leave you can enable it using some alias so it will quit out when adrenaline wears off. That way should probably be a bit faster than voiding out, so less chance of getting pk'ed.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:58 am    Post subject:

I think its pretty obvious already - adrenaline is two or three minutes, from mobs, which is fine, and a lot longer from players, which it needs to be because otherwise you will all abuse the quit/login mechanics to keep alive. Especially you two. I know. Now first of all, if you can't avoid an attack just before youre about to quit, with the size the world is, please slam your fingers in a door. Thanks. And as for cabals, if you can't meet the cabals obligations because of mommy and daddy saying its past your bedtime, here's a thought, don't join one? Cabals weren't made with little kiddies in mind, and grown ups like them the way they are.

0 0 0
Mummy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 8:41 pm    Post subject:

Davairus wrote:
I think its pretty obvious already - adrenaline is two or three minutes, from mobs, which is fine, and a lot longer from players, which it needs to be because otherwise you will all abuse the quit/login mechanics to keep alive. Especially you two. I know. Now first of all, if you can't avoid an attack just before youre about to quit, with the size the world is, please slam your fingers in a door. Thanks. And as for cabals, if you can't meet the cabals obligations because of mommy and daddy saying its past your bedtime, here's a thought, don't join one? Cabals weren't made with little kiddies in mind, and grown ups like them the way they are.

He was saying he hid in cabals he didn't belong to. Not that he couldn't fulfill cabal obligations....

0 0 0
bassball

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject:

Who is
Quote:
Especially you two.

?

Because never in my life have I ever abused the quit to avoid dieing thing, and never has the thought even crossed my mind, and I find it very insulting that you would say that to me Dav, especially since it has no factual basis. If you weren't talking about me, then I don't have anything to say about....

As for mob adrenaline only lasting 2-3 minutes... if thats true, then its fine, just always seems like its closer to 6-7 but maybe thats just because of the circumstances under which I actually pay attention to it.

Avoiding an attack before you're about to quit is easy, my problem is I am not ALWAYS aware of when quiting time is, and it isn't "right before bedtime" . I don't have too much of a problem with this I just thought I would bring up the subject because occasionally it bothers me.

0 0 0
Wholesale Johnson

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:28 am    Post subject:

probly means me, but I don't do it either. I usually attack and get myself killed.

0 0 0
Shughurd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:48 am    Post subject:

It's fun how retards whine about something that they feel is "unfair".
Maybe go explore the open space in your brain and come up with your own answer? Or do you need Dav to be your nanny and fix all the things that you can't handle?

Fakken emos.

0 0 0
jaran
Immortal

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:53 pm    Post subject:

Uh... stop trolling... you are making yourself look like an idiot

0 0 0
Mahkan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 10:30 pm    Post subject:

Shughurd wrote:
It's fun how retards whine about something that they feel is "unfair".
Maybe go explore the open space in your brain and come up with your own answer? Or do you need Dav to be your nanny and fix all the things that you can't handle?

Fakken emos.

I think just quoting you is enough to point out the hypocrisy.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> The Battlefield All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: