Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 5 days, 23 hours.

Forging weapons

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kieros

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:21 pm    Post subject: Forging weapons

I know their are a lot of decent weapons in the game and a great variety of them as well. Since I am a king of making new chars and ranking a lot of people to 30 I always see the same hits grazes injures when the potential to maim and mutilate is not that far off. The problem is that a lot of weapons are difficult to get a hold of when you are rank 15 even if you grab a moss sword or leaf dagger the ave dam of 15 doesn't do much if ur dam roll is 9. Maybe something like forging could be done with weapons ie like an enchant not sure how it would work. But I think it would help with lowbies dealing damage. Plus as a noob u always want to see big damage, keeps you interesting hits grazes injures just makes u feel small

0 0 0
Xerties

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject:

There is a way to forge weapons. It's the Timaran 'helped an assistant in his craft' or something like that quest. Get the bars of gold, adamantium, mithril, and steel from the High Tower of Sorcery and take them to any of the three assistants in the weapons and armor shops in Timaran. They'll forge different weapons depending on the bar you give them. Fairly decent ones for lowbies.

Also remember that damage scales with rank. If your level 1 somehow gets ahold of a holy avenger, you won't be dealing much damage with it until later on. It all helps build a sense of progression. If you're doing dismembers at level 5 you don't have much to build to.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: