Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 8 hours.

Paladin's stake skill
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Amdorin

Location: No matter how much a failure, no life is worthless. You can always serve as a bad example.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:55 am    Post subject:

iolo wrote:

LIST OF PROPOSED CHANGES TO ADDRESS THIS (in no particular order, and one more added in I've been thinking of).

-Take the stake skill away and don't replace it with anything.
-Replace the stake skill with dagger.
-Keep the skill but modify it. Make it similar to Ninja's assasinate, and make it so you dont have to find the vampire in the coffin - just use it as an initiate with like harm type lag.
-Replace the stake skill with a type of awareness skill that allows the pally to know when a vampire is/was close. Maybe make it kick into overdrive when the pally is on errantry to help him track the vampire.
-Modify the stake skill so it can be used on undead mobs, that don't need to be asleep, and make it a chance to assassinate or do crazy high damage, with a cool-down period after using it. The pally needs to be carrying a stake to do this (new item!)

My idea wasn't immediately related to the stake skill. Just clarifying it had nothing to do with it, but just another idea for pallys in general (with the detect evil skill).

0 0 0
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:35 pm    Post subject:

Master, if someone says they think that potatos should turn into space ships cuz they think that potatoes taste bad... There isnt much to add to that.

My suggestion for the thread.

Use your fucking brain.

There. Constructive. Hooray.

Im still waiting for you to show me a flame on someone who thought about what they typed. I understand if you cant, because I only treat idiots like idiots.

Your fun though. You are far too dedicated to not insulting people however.

Im not asking for proof. Im asking for ONE example. A single example of a flame of either A) I flamed them and called them retarded for not thinking like me or B) flamed someone that thought at all instead of just spewing bullshit cuz they think it sounds l33t.

Your dedication to letting people be ignorant for no reason but to be ignorant is absolutely amazing.

Source for negative reinforcement: Skinner (1944) "Skinner Box". Though this study is looked down upon due to its cold hearted nature, the rate of learning in rats in negative vs positive reinforcement was almost 2:1.

I dont want to hear your opinion about my bad attitude. You have made yourself perfectly clear and I am going to continue to disagree with you. If you would like to offer some sort of evidence however, I will be glad to continue this conversation.

0 0 0
Kalist19
Emissary

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:12 pm    Post subject:

I feel dirty for posting in this thread and duck as I do so to avoid the shit flying everywhere.

That being said, I think there has only ever been 1 stake attempt in the history of AR. I don't remember who tried it and who they tried it on, but it failed and did either an annihilate or erradicate and they got better at it. It takes someone either very skilled or very lucky to stumble upon a coffined vampire (assuming the vamp has half a brain) so chances you will get to use this skill are very slim. That being said, I always practice stake on my paladins because you never know when you might come upon a vampire and then you could potentially be the FIRST PERSON EVER to sucessfully stake a vampire in their coffin.

Also, there might have been a time when there were 4 vamps at once. I remember a few years ago they made a bunch of vamps at once and they all sucked really horribly. I think of the lot only one made it to fifty. I don't remember the names though.

0 0 0
Master

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:15 pm    Post subject:

You are simply not hearing me. I know that you don't actually feel like reading all of what I say, but don't let it intimidate you. If you don't read it, your arguments become even less efficacious than they are now.

Believe it or not, I'm quite aware that potatoes -> spaceships =/= logical thought.

I'm simply saying that you are ineffective. I do not insult people because insults are worthless. They close minds and open mouths which put forth similar concepts which are similarly worthless. This causes a debate to degenerate into a war of people immaturely flinging any verbal assault that they can get their hands on at the opposition.

And now we get down to it. I am not dedicated to letting people remain ignorant for the sake of ignorance. I prefer to cure the ignorance; something that you, for all your hot air, negative reinforcement, and insult, have not managed to accomplish.

You flame for ignorance. That's like pointing at someone and shouting, "Stop being black!" It's a lot more easily said than done. Without the correction that you are so obviously aching (and failing) to provide, we can do nothing.

Undeserved flame and how it was undeserved:
Iolo's first post. I believe that I can roughly spell out his line of thought.

1) The level 35 skill "Stake" is obsolete due to the fact that it has little use.

2) Therefore, we should replace it with something that could be used effectively.

3) The solution, since new skills are unlikely to be implemented, is to give the Paladins something that already exists that would be useful.

4) To prevent slight overpowering, these skills should not have the same level of effectiveness as Stake would against sleeping vampires.

5) This culminates in fairly low-level skills that appear in the game, such as dagger. It is useful. It is not overpowered. It is a good thing.

Can you, in all your arrogance, see how he may have arrived at that conclusion?

Do you know why negative reinforcement works on rats? We are their superiors. You can take negative reinforcement from your superiors. When you hear it from those you consider to be your equals or subordinates, you dismiss it.
You think that you understand psychology, but you only understand the bits that excuse your abhorrent behavior.

Now that I've pointed out a flame that you directed at someone who thought about what they were typing, kindly show me one where you changed someone's opinion, increased their knowledge, or contributed anything whatsoever other than empty, hollow words with nothing behind them except a desire to offend.

Now that the world has heard your suggestion, I put it to you that you have nothing more to contribute and that you should remain silent until such time as you can actually come up with anything yourself. You said, almost verbatim, that if we should want to assist in the progression of the game, we should submit logically thought out ideas.

You have submitted nothing.

This is fun.

0 0 0
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:04 pm    Post subject:

Your suggestion that my flaming has done absolutely nothing made me, quite literally, lol.

Flaming = negative reinforcement. Negative reinforcement can either be used to prevent an issue or to bring about an ideal action. The assumption here, of course, is that the flames contribute to the masses by making them fearful to display their stupidity. This does one of... lets say three things.

1) people add only thoughts they think about after they are completely shamed in to doing it (bassball is a fantastic example (though this was done by a superior.))

2) People shut up. Ideal in many situations.

3) they become irate and just add more blah blah blah. Less than ideal, but you have to take the bad with the good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have alerted people on several occasions (starting with the druid thread) why throwing out skills to fill holes is ignorant. Without thinking about the balance AT ALL, your post is bound to be retarded and dismissed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
You suggesting that adding a weapon to a hybrids arsenal is not a very large change, and thus wont really disrupt any balance, also made me lol.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In order to have a discussion on new skills for a class, we start with only one assumption (otherwise we would have to start with zero assumptions which would mean this topic would have never arose). That assumption is that Paladins started (before this post) as balanced. Perhaps not perfectly balanced, but they are at least close enough that Dav hasnt changed them or deleted them as yet. Thus, the changing of a useless skill for a useful one is almost the definition of unbalancing something. You can defend this completely botched thought process if you want. I simply disregard it as a serious lack of one. I refuse to believe that Iolo is THAT stupid. I just assume he didnt think about it in a game balancing sense.

Next time I will just assume hes stupid.

"Can you, in all your arrogance, see how he may have arrived at that conclusion?" Yeap. By not thinking. Ding ding ding. (see above)

As for your comment about us listening to superiors. Are you saying that social expectations dont actually do anything because in order for you to want to be in the social "norm" your superior has to want that too? Peer pressure is just a figment of your imagination? I agree that taking any sort of reinforcement from a superior is much more likely to work (you consider them your superior after all), however I dont have the luxury of you assuming I am your superior. But if anything, your point is completely inaccurate due to the brief list of social flukes (apparently) given above.

To go over your main concept one last time:

Your statement: Your flames dont do anything except piss people off.

My response: Your insanely large assumption is absolutely mind boggling.

0 0 0
Arishel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject:

"LOUD NOISES!!!"

Oh, and I love lamp.

I think stake should still be about. If you don't think it's useful, don't bother with practicing it. Know alignment, detect evil, detect good, I dare say magic missile could be thrown in too. Those are all skills that we don't really practice, and if you do, please refrain from it next time. Case and point, if you don't like the skill and don't want to use it, just don't practice it.

0 0 0
Master

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:24 pm    Post subject:

crazyhorse wrote:

In order to have a discussion on new skills for a class, we start with only one assumption (otherwise we would have to start with zero assumptions which would mean this topic would have never arose). That assumption is that Paladins started (before this post) as balanced. Perhaps not perfectly balanced, but they are at least close enough that Dav hasn't changed them or deleted them as yet. Thus, the changing of a useless skill for a useful one is almost the definition of unbalancing something.

I'm not sure you realize this; feel free to beat yourself up out of shame for breaking your code, but...you just provided a correction! This is all I'm asking. Apply logic. You have proven that you can do this. You've done it with minimal insults. I salute you. Hell, you even made me want to debate with you rather than argue with you.

crazyhorse wrote:

Peer pressure is just a figment of your imagination?

The 16-year-old acne-ridden geek in the corner with the corpse-like pallor of the computer programmer is a peer. I am your peer. Are you pressured by me? At all? Or do you simply hold me in disdain because we are at odds? Right.

Although we have peers, we only take the pressure from those peers that we hold in esteem; namely, our self-proclaimed superiors. If I'm that geek in the corner (IF, I say!), I don't give a toss what the jocks think is good or bad. If they criticize him, he ignores it because he doesn't care what they think. It becomes a matter of perception; whether or not we perceive you as a superior; whether or not we hold you in esteem.

To want to be in the social "norm," my superior dictates what that norm is. As I said, I do not dictate what the norm is simply because few if any consider me their superior.

As for your list of three things:

1) People add thoughts after they are shamed into doing it. Not only is this usually done by a superior, but it is generally preceded by the third option.

2) People shut up. I don't think I've seen this one...ever.

3) You take the good after the bad, which is almost inevitable.

You can't really start with assumptions that haven't been given. If Dav had said, for example, "Paladins are balanced." That would be a given, and you could base all argument off of that. Since it's only a postulate, you can use it to base your argument off of, but it will still not be quite as creditable. That has little bearing on this, but I'm just throwing that out there for the sake of logic.

As an honest inquiry, I thought Dav wasn't allowed to drastically change or delete classes. Am I mistaken?

0 0 0
Resatimm
Takes the Cake

PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject:

Kalist19 wrote:
I feel dirty for posting in this thread and duck as I do so to avoid the shit flying everywhere.

That being said, I think there has only ever been 1 stake attempt in the history of AR. I don't remember who tried it and who they tried it on, but it failed and did either an annihilate or erradicate and they got better at it. It takes someone either very skilled or very lucky to stumble upon a coffined vampire (assuming the vamp has half a brain) so chances you will get to use this skill are very slim. That being said, I always practice stake on my paladins because you never know when you might come upon a vampire and then you could potentially be the FIRST PERSON EVER to sucessfully stake a vampire in their coffin.

Also, there might have been a time when there were 4 vamps at once. I remember a few years ago they made a bunch of vamps at once and they all sucked really horribly. I think of the lot only one made it to fifty. I don't remember the names though.

Dunvegan used it on the vampire after Sethanon, and I think it was IMPed at that point in time because of that. That was Kharduin, and my memory is a little spotty from back then. I dont think stake is like power word IE it has a chance to be instant slay, but it is a huge damage skill, and it keeps vamps finding secure places to coffin.

0 0 0
Slade
Emissary

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:44 am    Post subject:

Master wrote:

5) This culminates in fairly low-level skills that appear in the game, such as dagger. It is useful. It is not overpowered. It is a good thing.

Lore wise, dagger wielding paladins don't make any sense..

Balance wise, good align daggers tend to not be that amazing and there wouldn't be much reason for a paladin to wear one. That said, the actual balance consideration would be the defensive benefit they would gain by having that proficiency, making it no longer a foreign weapon type when used against them. That one is pretty significant. It would be a free upgrade to a class that is doing pretty well.

I don't know why this thread is 500 pages.

0 0 0
Master

PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:35 am    Post subject:

This thread is so long because crazyhorse and I got into a pissing match.

Thanks for your useful, informative, logical contribution. I had completely forgotten about the defense being foreign vs. known. Although, to nitpick, a mace isn't quite paladin-ish either.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:14 pm    Post subject:

Maces are exactly paladin like... they even have a title "hammer of heretics"..

Slade wrote:
Master wrote:

Lore wise, dagger wielding paladins don't make any sense..

Balance wise, good align daggers tend to not be that amazing and there wouldn't be much reason for a paladin to wear one. That said, the actual balance consideration would be the defensive benefit they would gain by having that proficiency, making it no longer a foreign weapon type when used against them. That one is pretty significant. It would be a free upgrade to a class that is doing pretty well.

I don't know why this thread is 500 pages.

I have actually been wondering about this issue on and off for a while. It is an unfortunate predicament that many classes have a limited weapon selection that limits their access to weapon types. Case in point: Shamans lack blade weapons COMPLETELY. What has been on my mind is the fact that our pc's can wear an "exotic" weapon class without guild training (i.e. improvisation) but somehow they can't wield a dagger? I would like to see some classes able to do this. In fact, thief would be absolutely the best class to have an effective improvisation class skill for. Other classes ought to be able to do better than blowing load with these weapons. I'm not saying make them useful but we could begin by giving them exotic weapon proficiency and then penalizing their attack roll in the same way that we've penalized parry defense for being attacked by the same foreign weapons. A double-size penalty would mean a weapon advantage would be basically required to fight at a mediocre competency, whch is still probably useful sometimes when you consider vuln weapons.

Obviously bows and javelins are exempt to what I've just posted.

0 0 0
Slade
Emissary

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:50 am    Post subject:

RE: Hybrids

Right, the point is with DK you are trading (and hopefully winning on) damage so being hobble planted doesn't matter (since you do not dodge and it therefore does not gimp you if you do not flee - in contrast to dirt which really gimps you as you lack the blind fighting skill and can plant you too).

Paladins are a little different; the threat of being planted via hobble, dirt (the worst), or chain bash at low hp is real - as a result, you have to flee early and often to heal and always keep your HP high enough that any one bad plant won't kill you. Thus you can stand and take a hobble plant (while trading with wrath/dispel/disarm whatever while there) no problem before creating a tiny bit of space and healing again afterwards. A more likely scenario though is to play in constant fear of dirt kick such that against scary high DPS warrior types you don't care about the minimal efficiency lost by not spamming skills and need instead to be able to instantly react to anything, I.E.

If they land a dirt kick, flee immediately (early enough and you can withstand any stumble and still get away), wait it out and heal, re-engage
If they land barrage, flee immediately, wait it out and heal, re-engage
If they land bash or sideswipe (sunfire can help combat that one), and probably trip, wait and re-evaluate
If they land hobble and you are low on hp, flee immdiately, wait it out and heal, re-engage
If a rogue lands a weapon type skill on you then flee, switch weapon setup and/or re-equip anything dislodged, heal, re-engage via spell or charge
If they land hobble and you have hp or it is looking alright then wrath, disarm, maybe flamestrike (bers), etc.
If they do something with less lag then dispel or flamestrike (unless they made this one 2 round, can't remember) is good as you aren't committing yourself to heavy lag either
If they do nothing then doing nothing back isn't a bad thing - against like a warrior they will win any passive skirmish but the whole point is to win via attrition and using that mana to heal up and keep hanging around and around until they start fleeing and it becomes a charge chasing fest.
That said with all that breaking to heal, you must be the one to succesfully initiate again; if you are breaking all the time only to get murdered over and over then you fail.
Likewise if they abandon main skills and just flee murder a bunch, initiate on them when they re-enter, worst case you trade murders and as before they win that battle but you can get them via attrition and time
If they rage most likely run and heal, spam murders, flee, murder etc but be extremely cautious
if they FAIL any skill then unload wrath/disarm/dispel/whatever

ETC.. too many scenarios to go over but the overall point is against real threats, reduce your risk by breaking to heal and getting the most out of that mana to win via attrition, and since you stay healthy, trade with a hobble until you can reset again

RE: Weapons

Is it that bad that some classes can't use certain weapons - i.e. sword wielding shaman. Seems pretty bad lore wise.. certain combos I could see (dagger or maybe spear shaman), most not. All the classes that don't tend to have either meaty defenses, or weapon ward which kills both the passive foreign weapon parry penalty as far as I know, and the weapon type parry override (the 'proc') - for the latter case it makes a nice break between protected, and oh shit ward dropped so you are instantly getting sidestepped. The weapon types seem to be distributed pretty well balance wise, like, staff is a far better mage weapon than polearm (better defense, way way better vuln hitting flexibility) and it is fitting that illusionist has it instead of necro. Not big on the idea of most (non-rogue? whatever) classes wearing whatever weapon for vulns. Exotic is balanced pretty well also as it has a bunch of drawbacks like: segment is trumped by the very common shaft type, most exotics are one handed and you can't grip it so its very predictable to fight against (shaft, dual), they don't defend well, etc. They have to be really good to consider using one (brilliant punch in a box) and you usually only mix it in and out of use (flash some segment to keep them honest), at least against warrior/rogues.

0 0 0
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:24 pm    Post subject:

I completely agree with Slade in the sense that exotics are very well balanced, and they perform a good spot for vulns, but also the parry setback is nasty. I think while exotics are necessary, giving every class the opportunity to use most or all weapons (however well) would take away from the separateness each class has.

I disregard pretty much all lore arguments, because I really feel like they dont hold much water, but I feel that weapon wise there is a really good mix of weapons per class, and it is the most balanced thing we have in the game at this point.

Imho.

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:37 am    Post subject:

You are wrong about that not being a hole in shamans game.

0 0 0
Vhrael
Immortal

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:04 am    Post subject:

Davairus wrote:
You are wrong about that not being a hole in shamans game.

I think Slade's speaking immersion/"lore"-wise versus game mechanics.

For shamans I always looked at them weapon-wise as:
A. Worst-case you have disadvantage, but you still don't switch because you're using weapon ward.
B. Best-case you have weapon advantage for a split-second, until the other guy switches. You don't switch cuz you're using ward, which turns this situation into A.

In either case it's going to end up with the shaman at disadvantage unless he attacks a mage or another shaman that's using ward and he peeks and sets up advantage before initiating. But shamans have all the mals/affs and healing so that weapon disadvantage shouldn't be a concern, especially when you won't be switching most of the time due to ward anyway.

0 0 0
crazyhorse

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:01 pm    Post subject:

AND most shaman players will pick one of two options

A) Mace. Mace = best parry weapon and if your opponent is using a blade it isnt close to the best offensive, and doesnt have the best defense either.

B) Takes the vuln weapon (which is probably not a mace) and trades getting hit more for hitting harder.

Shaman are too uber if you are going to make any argument in my opinion. I came back from a year long hiatus (ignoring brief 2 week long thief stints), and had no problem stepping in to the PK scene.

If shamans have a hole, then they deserve it.

is it shamans or shamen? Or something else?

0 0 0
Mandor

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:22 pm    Post subject:

Slade wrote:
RE: Hybrids

Right, the point is with DK you are trading (and hopefully winning on) damage so being hobble planted doesn't matter (since you do not dodge and it therefore does not gimp you if you do not flee - in contrast to dirt which really gimps you as you lack the blind fighting skill and can plant you too).

Paladins are a little different; the threat of being planted via hobble, dirt (the worst), or chain bash at low hp is real - as a result, you have to flee early and often to heal and always keep your HP high enough that any one bad plant won't kill you.

plant after plant kills you, and maybe its just me but hobble always ends in a plant, and even fleeing immediately, I still dont get out of the lag before the warrior comes in..

besides, hobble lowers dex which lowers hitroll. flee murder are necessities for certain races, like elf paladin. the auto-sneak is supposed to let them get first strikes, necessary for having low hp. hobble disables that, forcing a weak hp and parry (via str) race to stand ground or face the hobble plant repeat wrath. Thats just in my experience.

0 0 0
Slade
Emissary

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:54 am    Post subject:

Mandor wrote:

plant after plant kills you, and maybe its just me but hobble always ends in a plant

Plant means you are planted, staying put. What I think you are saying is that flee (with leg collapse) after flee after flee kills you. Yes, because you would be eating an endless string of murders that way. I am saying you do not need to flee, because you should have been keeping your HP high enough to withstand the passive advantage the warrior will have (note: it is still not an amplified advantage like dirt would create. That would be bad news).

Mandor wrote:

and even fleeing immediately, I still dont get out of the lag before the warrior comes in..

You have time to flee, take a leg collapse or dirt stumble or whatever, and still get away before it is possible for them to attack you. You have to do it very early, and in the case of dirt you have to be able to run blind otherwise if they murder you, you have added to the duration of the skill by flee and still ended up pinned.
The one exception is when you flee two handed against a shield hobbler; because their pincer attack is some kind of shield bash that adds extra lag. You might not be able to flee early enough and still get away in this case; I'm not sure. I wouldn't bother - just stand your ground and wrath (an immediate disarm right after the hobble would be really nice if you have the types right and can land it; then they will have planted you in a situation that is to your benefit) until you can safely flee and heal up.

Mandor wrote:

besides, hobble lowers dex which lowers hitroll.

I can't remember if this is true but even if it is it would be very trivial; what is a couple hitroll? It would be a little worse if you actually used that stat for a defensive skill (which set parry may use by the way..), but still not that bad at all. While the effects of dirt kick haven't ever really been spelled out, there is a very obvious gimping way beyond a few hitroll or whatever; it messes up your offense and really gimps your defenses hard (if you don't have the blind fighting skill). Hobble has a similar pwn effect (sliding more to the leave offense alone but gimp defense more direction) but only against classes that dodge, since it completely strips it.

Mandor wrote:

flee murder are necessities for certain races, like elf paladin.

The different races have better bonuses or weaknesses in certain areas (human will be even more fearful of dirt than an elf, humans shield block better but won't set parry as well, etc.), but they all do their best work ramming away at flee murder/charge/spell. Autosneak doesn't really matter, they ALL want to conserve mana and output more damage via flee/murder all the time (and lessen the auto combat rounds against some combos which you lose at).
However, your mindset against warrior or berserker (and a few others, just responding to hobble) must be focused on healing and attitrition. You aren't trying to win some fast DPS war - you can't against the right combos who are well equipped. It doesn't matter if you can no longer murder a few times because you need to stay put (so as to avoid giving up murders on stumbles). Expect a longer than normal fight, and just focus on staying healthy and wearing them down. Try to catch ticks even.

The paladin will generally prevail if they can stretch the fight out, create space to keep themselves healed while staying close enough to end it when it turns. Cross alignment helps for better wrath and proection.
The warrior will generally prevail if they get off some nice dirts, barrages, sideswipes, flee murders, and cut the paladin off from healing over and over - the latter implying the point where it is an instant initiate and them fleeing to heal situation so it is before you have any in combat time to hobble.

RE: Shaman
Weapons in general: Everyone you'd want to bother playing the advantage game on has weapon ward.
Vulns: Icy blue dagger comes to mind, legion frosty/ice staff, that kind of thing. But that comes with being a shaman IMO. This is where they have to suck it up and use the wild mace, pray for mace of disruption, etc.

0 0 0
bassball

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 2:35 am    Post subject:

Umm. Kinda off topic but, are elves and drows really better at parry and set parry then humans? Cause they have crap strength. So they are only better if they wear hitroll gear correct? Which then results in their crappy strength and no damroll gear meaning they don't do any damage at all? Am I mistaken somewhere? Thanks

0 0 0
Davairus
Implementor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:39 am    Post subject:

Wis helps parry defenses, so elves would be a bit behind, drows would be a lot behind, this is just parry though. Int helping dodge makes those guys very good at it.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: