Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 10 hours.

Keepers for Cash?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stiehl26

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:51 pm    Post subject: Keepers for Cash?

With all of the issues perceived about Keepers, and that there is no "reason" or reward for killing one, perhaps have a 10k coins per level of the keeper (basically 40-50k coins) for each keeper slain. If that was not considered reasonable, perhaps 10k per level for slaying a keeper that has initiated combat on you. I wouldnt think 50k would be overboard for slaying a keeper that you otherwise get no real benefit from slaying. I'm sure I will be filled in why the above wont work, but just thought that this was a reasonable solution.

0 0 0
Nyub101
Emissary

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:22 pm    Post subject:

...I don't even know how to respond to that except... Bad Idea. This is something I can see crazyhorse coming in to just ransack and bash the hell out of...

0 0 0
Mandor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject:

Where does it come from? Who is going to pay you to kill a keeper, other than maybe legion? It basically doesn't make sense.

0 0 0
Arishel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:17 am    Post subject:

How about the incentive to keep your rare items just a little bit longer because you actually held your own against the keeper?

0 0 0
Mandor

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:37 am    Post subject:

realistically, if you were to actually have a load of worldly imbalancing rares, and still kill a keeper, I'd assume that's like bountied for justice, but keeper style. hardcore gank comes after that.

I think keeping rares has to be the best and only consequence of beating a keeper, the only problem is that keepers are a bitch of a fight. It really makes sense in game terms and RP terms, but its still adventures in sodomy.

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Ideas and Suggestions All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: