Forum Links 

Click to return to main page
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile  Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Current Top Rated Killers 
 Next Event   Voting Links 

The event "Bad Blood - Gulgru vs Afales" is beginning in 6 days, 9 hours.

Is Justice stronger than the other pansy cabals?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  

Is Justice stronger than the other pansy cabals?
Yes, I have to say that Justice will always be the sexiest.
40%
 40%  [ 15 ]
No, because the Legion will always have the elite player-skill.
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
No, its obvious that Warlords make your character the strongest in the game. That's why they can't gangbang.
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
No, Knight stallions and their posses of good-aligned friends are just as nice, if not better, than that guard.
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
No, because all cabals are still relatively balanced in my opinion.. Though not necessarily by direct comparison of given skills, but also through enforced guidelines and character limitations.
29%
 29%  [ 11 ]
Total Votes : 37

pip

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:02 am    Post subject:

Then again, everyone is talking about the skills they get. But you aren't talking about those few people who don't care about the Justices rules and smash them all. Ask Addreodyn about Urgf and Urldrinan. They were wanted forever because you kill the Justices a couple times and you would have to go through their guild guardian to get to them. All cabals have that person to go with, they are only "beefy" because they have to apprehend criminals. Legion have the shadow which trips and does good damage, Knights have the stallion which is an extra hit and extra defenses and Herald has the ultimately "beefy" mercenaries. Most Justices are usually stupid and stan in town with no sanc/protective shield thinking that no one has the balls to attack them. All in the element of surprise.

0 0 0
Louis

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 4:58 pm    Post subject:

correct. say i'm a justice and i attack you out of town. you limp/crawl to safezone, you're cool. i limp/crawl to safezone, i better run out of town and run away faster than you or you may just decide to come finish me off. of course you eat the flag, but now i have to go after you to try and even the score, not to get one-up on you. if i run out of town, prime time to track me and finish me off.

after a few more days, the stats are still looking relatively the same with the "yes" option around 1/3 of the votes, but it fails to get a plurality because the "no" options rake in 2/3 of the votes. however more choose "yes" than any other single option. the "balance" option is in second place with almost 1/3 of the vote.

0 0 0
b00mslang

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 3:44 pm    Post subject:

I don't know why everyone thinks the legion shadow trips - it doesn't.

It does decent damage, but doesn't do anything else, and there are some limitations to its use(which really screw over some classes)

0 0 0
Hrash

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:35 pm    Post subject:

The shadow trips..at least that's what I remembered in my last battle against Nourrin before I deleted.

0 0 0
b00mslang

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject:

well, I've never seen it trip with Kragon, but I guess I didn't use it all that much either.

0 0 0
Bigbeans

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2004 7:14 am    Post subject:

Well, I have had probably 6 justices and had a justice imm for a bit and I can say that over all Justice is the buffest cabal. There won't ever be any skills or spells that can even this out, its just the way the guidelines are set up. They are the just as safe if not safer than playing a healer. I dont mind the cabal or am saying this in anyway against it, I love the cabal and enjoy playing justices. Con deathing a justice = Ashlyn

0 0 0
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Abandoned Realms Forum Index -> Polls All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: